Procurify’s Intelligent Spend Management platform provides hundreds of organizations worldwide with real-time visibility and control over all business spend. We’re looking for a talented and team-driven Marketing Manager to join us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking someone with a well-rounded skillset that is passionate about all things marketing. In this role, you'll support brand, communications, events, social media, analyst relations, and PR, collaborating with other marketing functions while focusing on GTM activities.
The right candidate will understand our market and perfect buyer, and knows how to develop brand awareness and communications programs that amplify our promise to help organizations control spend and save more.
They will be market-aware, customer-driven, and awareness-focused, and will build and support corporate marketing programs that align with our overall go-to-market strategy while sharing our values of Creativity, Courage, Curiosity, Compassion, and Customer Obsession.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships internally and externally. Success in this role will be realized by providing the right brand experience to the right people at the right time – being part of transforming our corporate marketing channel into a high-performance revenue-supporting engine built on the power and influence of our brand.
What you’ll be working on
- Work closely with the Manager, Corporate Marketing to define, understand, and execute the overall marketing strategy and playbook
- Create high-value brand programs and moments that resonate with the perfect buyer – building awareness and engagement across various buyer channels
- Be the relationship manager with agencies, vendors, partners, and third parties to execute our brand initiatives including events, public relations, and analysts/peer reviews
- Support the upkeep of the marketing calendar to promote team alignment, planning, and execution
- Work closely with other teams across the company to identify, develop, and execute corporate marketing strategies to support specific goals
- Build and grow our organic social media presence, across LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter
- Proactively manage, create, and elevate the content across the company, including updates to the website, images, blogs, articles, and gated content
- Support our comms, writing as needed and reviewing materials to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with our content and design team to develop the creation of various marketing materials including website updates, brochures, white papers, webinars, videos, ads, newsletters, customer stories, articles, social and other content delivery channels
- Support external communications materials, including press releases, briefings, analyst relations, software reviews, and more
- Measure, analyze, and report on the performance of our marketing and client communications initiatives and make improvement recommendations based on insights, best practices, and experience,
- Build trust and awareness in the Procurify brand by deeply understanding our buyers and creating brand moments that address their pain points
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years' experience in high-growth marketing, preferably with a SaaS or B2B company
- Educational background in related field is preferred
- Strong corporate and brand marketing experience
- Outstanding written communication and relationship-building abilities
- Positive and open-minded with excellent leadership, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Team player aligned with organizational objectives while working as an individual contributor
- Well-developed project management skills including the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact content marketing activities and keep the projects moving forward
Help us modernize spend management
Procurify is a remote-first company with a big heart and a strong ambition to modernize the way organizations manage business spend. We’re trusted by hundreds of companies around the world — across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software — to manage over $30B in spend. We recently closed $50M in Series C funding to help us strengthen our core offering, launch new payment capabilities, and provide customers with an AI-enhanced procure-to-pay experience. Read the press release here.
Be empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: We prioritize our team’s health and well-being. We offer a competitive health, vision, and dental package along with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a health and wellness spending account.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to giving back to our communities, including regular volunteer days, our Donate Your Day program, and education lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify with our competitive stock program.
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- Base Salary Range: $72,000 - $108,000 (This range is dependent on experience and not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Work with an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To learn more about Procurify, check out these resources:
- Get to know our team through our Meet Us Monday videos
- Check out what our customers are saying about us
- Learn more about our procure-to-pay platform
- Check out our interview with CNBC