Product Marketing Manager
Procurify’s Intelligent Spend Management platform provides hundreds of organizations worldwide with real-time visibility and control over all business spend. We’re looking for a talented and team-driven Product Marketing Manager to join us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a proven Product Marketing Manager who is empathetic, creative, and analytical. You understand the importance of a strong product market fit and can influence and champion your strong product knowledge that empowers the company, our customers, and the market to understand how to take control of business spend at scale.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven, customer-obsessed and market-focused, with experience working in high-growth organizations building product marketing playbooks and content that aligns with our overall go-to-market strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for product launches, product positioning, market and customer intelligence, buyer personas, pricing, sales enablement, and more. Success in this role will be realized by providing the right product message to the right people at the right time.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves working cross-functionally with our product team and broader go-to-market teams to drive awareness and adoption of our complete procure to pay platform. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Lead the coordination and execution of the go-to-market plan for all new software feature releases and product launches.
- Conduct market and competitive research and analysis to deeply understand the market, buyer and customer needs to help inform go-to-market strategies, positioning, buyer personas and pricing.
- Create clear, compelling and unique value propositions and product positioning which will feed into creative briefs, sales and marketing materials, campaigns, website and more.
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing playbooks that influence key buyer and customer metrics with a focus on acquisition, adoption, and retention.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team to build sales enablement materials that aids in the understanding of our features, benefits and overall value of our platform.
- Leverage business analytics and KPIs to make data-driven decisions about current and future product strategies, understand funnel effectiveness, and continuously improve how our product influences conversion at all funnel stages.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years' experience in product marketing in a high-growth SaaS organization or B2B companies
- Strong product marketing management leadership, function expertise, and playbook execution
- A highly analytical and driven self-starter with a passion for leveraging data insights to inform decision-making, creative campaigns and communications
- Proven track record of successfully leading, influencing, and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Skilled at translating technical features and capabilities into compelling market-focused messaging and differentiators
- Outstanding conversational and written communication style that is simple, clear, and concise
- Positive and open-minded with excellent cross-functional leadership, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Solid project management skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally while still remaining focused on high-impact, high-value initiatives
- A passion for technology and a deep curiosity for staying ahead of industry trends
Help us modernize spend management
Procurify is a remote-first company with a big heart and a strong ambition to modernize the way organizations manage business spend. We’re trusted by hundreds of companies around the world — across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software — to manage over $30B in spend. We recently closed $50M in Series C funding to help us strengthen our core offering, launch new payment capabilities, and provide customers with an AI-enhanced procure-to-pay experience. Read the press release here.
Be empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: We prioritize our team’s health and well-being. We offer a competitive health, vision, and dental package along with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a health and wellness spending account.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to giving back to our communities, including regular volunteer days, our Donate Your Day program, and education lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify with our competitive stock program.
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- Base Salary Range: $80,000 - $120,000 (This range is dependent on experience and not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Work with an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To learn more about Procurify, check out these resources: