Finance & Administration Assistant
Who We Are
Our mission is to make employees experts faster. We are passionate about making information not only easy to create and share, but also quick and simple to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most complicated processes are no match for our software that makes information simple for anyone to navigate and understand.
In the last 4 years, ProcedureFlow has grown its users by 600% worldwide. We are proud of what our team has accomplished, and we are looking for new team members to help us accelerate this incredible growth.
At ProcedureFlow we are customer obsessed! We pride ourselves on delivering optimal customer experiences and we welcome people who share our passion to join our team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in the industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a start-up company, all team members wear multiple hats, and this one is no different! This role will be responsible for helping with billing, administrative support to all departments, and keeping the office running smoothly. The facility responsibilities of this position will require the successful applicant to be on-site at the office in Saint John as needed, at least once a week. The other days of the week you will have the option of working remotely or at our head office. As such, you must be a self-starter with a “can do” attitude and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Coordinate departmental approvals for vendor invoice payments
- Track and process vendor invoices in Sage-Intacct
- Set up and keep up to date vendor profiles in Sage-Intacct
- Run AR aging report from Sage-Intacct and populate the report template
- Review AR aging report with Finance and Admin Coordinator
- Complete collection process and follow up
- Process and deposit customer cheque payments
- Complete biweekly customer active users and update month end billing usage report
Administration Support Responsibilities
- Coordinate branded merchandise inventory, sourcing and shipping
- Assist in the planning and delivering of company events
- Provide admin support to executive leadership as needed
- Coordinate pick up/drop off for packages at the office
- Assist with the day to day needs of the office
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Other related duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Degree or Diploma in Business or related field, or equivalent 1-3 years’ practical experience
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience with strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective cross functional working relationships
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, reliability, and dependability
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially with Excel. Pivot table and macro experience considered an asset
- Able to thrive in a growing, fast pasted work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in finance systems like Sage-Intacct considered an asset
- Experience working remotely with use of communication tools like Slack, Zoom and MS Teams considered an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits From Day One - and we cover the health & dental premiums
- Paternal Leave Top-Up
- Retirement Savings - employer matching up to 4%
- Employee Stock Options
- Home Office Equipment – laptop, monitor, mouse and keyboard are all included.
- Positive Team Culture - we work hard but we also have a lot of fun together!
Remote Workspace Requirements
ProcedureFlow is a remote-first company, and this is a work from home opportunity. Our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick but we know you can do your work from anywhere in Canada.
You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work! You also have a reliable internet connection capable of participating in video calls.
The ProcedureFlow team is highly skilled, motivated, hardworking, and fun! This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to be part of a fast-growing SaaS business. Have we piqued your interested? Awesome! Submit an application today and let’s connect.
While our many of our opportunities are remote positions, only those who are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada with a valid Canadian work permit will be considered. All applications are appreciated, however, only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
ProcedureFlow is an equitable and diverse employer; connect with us today!