Account Manager, Physician Relations - Chicago
Today, we are more hungry than ever for data on our sleep, heart rate, training, recovery, genetics, you name it. But getting any insights into what is really happening in our bodies has been elusive. The 100 year old physical just does not cut it anymore. Prenuvo is a whole body MRI scan in under an hour - enhanced by AI. It allows you to move from a passenger to a driver by taking charge of your health. We are a mission driven company and the brand that pioneered the use of advanced MRI using AI to proactively screen for cancer and disease. Based on over 10 years of clinical research, Prenuvo can detect solid tumors at Stage 1 and over 500 other health conditions, leading to much better health outcomes for its patients. Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles. New York City, and Chicago will be opening soon! Boston, Atlanta, Seattle, and Washington DC will be opening this year.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for an Account Manager, Physician Relations to join our Commercial Sales team! As the Account Manager, you’ll serve as the daily point of contact and relationship manager for our most important partners to ensure their long-term success. The Account Manager will be leading our outreach efforts in Chicago, and will be responsible for developing their own book of business via the creation of a physician referral network.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the primary liaison between the organization and physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Source and research leads that match the clinical profile of a physician partner
- Prospecting within an assigned geographic area to generate new physician partnership opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic plans to expand physician networks, increase patient referrals, and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Provide Prenuvo’s internal teams with appropriate insights into the client’s strategic business initiatives
- Develop and implement account penetration strategies to create new opportunities for deeper collaboration and growth
- Significantly grow the client relationship in terms of revenue generated and account profitability
- Understand Prenuvo’s Value Proposition and clearly articulate this to customers, providing solutions to grow profitable sales
- Coordinate and lead meetings with physicians and other healthcare providers to address concerns and ensure satisfaction.
- Adhere to company sales and pricing guidelines
- Document, analyze and understand impact of customer-focused activities to increase productivity and develop insights for future cross/ up-selling opportunities
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry and client needs; cultivate a core book of business for consistent and repeated sales - aimed at long term growth
- Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale, including negotiating pricing, implementation timeline mapping, and more
- Track, analyze and update internal tracking and reporting systems throughout the day to maintain accuracy in sales, volume metrics and trends
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on physician relations activities and outcomes
- Participate in professional organizations and attend relevant conferences and events to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years experience in a quota carrying sales role and/or an account management role
- At least 2 years of experience in healthcare/healthtech in provider relations, account management, or customer success role preferably in a hospital, clinic, medical imaging center or healthcare organization setting
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance standards
- Ability to communicate in an organized, clear and concise manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions and projects to support customer needs
- Self-motivated, possessing a high energy level and a desire to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Business acumen around opportunity management and customer planning
- Technological capabilities and understanding how to communicate in today’s business environment
- Ability to listen, gain trust and bring to closure on an action, project, resolution or sales with customers
- Ability to maintain a plan of action until desired results are achieved
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of preventative healthcare and MRI technology is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or a related field - pre-requisite experience will be considered
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
- The compensation for this role includes includes base and bonus with OTA of $200,000 in local currency
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.