Senior Manager, Engineering
At Prenuvo, we are on a mission to flip the paradigm from reactive “sick-care” to proactive health care. Our award-winning whole body scan is fast (under 1 hour), safe (MRI has no ionizing radiation), and non-invasive (no contrast). Our unique integrated stack of optimized hardware, software, and increasingly AI, coupled with the patient-centric experience of our clinics across North America, have allowed us to lead the charge against “we caught it too late again.”
Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Bethesda, and Chicago, with more clinics in North America and internationally in the next 2 years.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI.
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to help lead our technical teams!
Help reshape the world through proactive healthcare while working with cutting-edge technology and high performing teams with deep expertise - join us to make a difference in people’s lives!
What You’ll Do
- Manage engineering team of ~20 and delegating tasks across multiples teams
- Hands-On technical leadership and mentorship of the team, setting and monitoring best practices for tool, designs and process
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders such as Product, Security, and Marketing teams to ensure alignment on project scope, design control documentation, quality and schedule
- Oversees project logistics and resource allocation, creating and overseeing project budgets and engaging in cost management strategies.
- Communicates technical information to non-technical stakeholders, including investors and potential customers.
- Assures that processes and documentation meet quality and applicable regulatory guidelines
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing direct reports
- 7+ years of experience as an individual contributor on an engineering team
- You have a proven ability to build and develop high-performing engineering teams through effective hiring, training, mentoring, and feedback.
- You excel at collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management and design, to define product vision and development priorities.
- You have demonstrated experience designing and delivering with: Python, ReactJS, Typescript, Flask/FastAPI, Redux, NoSQL, Serverless, Cloudformation, Terraform, AWS including designing and assessing for scalability and supportability
- You have a passion for process improvement and implementing best practices to enhance software development efficiency, quality, and maintainability.
- You are skilled at defining and tracking key performance metrics to measure team productivity, quality, and delivery timelines.
- You take ownership of organizational OKRs and provide feedback to Engineering Managers on their team OKRs to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Experience in a regulated or safety-critical industry such as healthcare is a plus!
We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
The base salary offered for this position DOE ranges from: $180,000-$225,000 yearly in local currency
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.