At Prenuvo, we are on a mission to flip the paradigm from reactive “sick-care” to proactive health care. Our award-winning whole body scan is fast (under 1 hour), safe (MRI has no ionizing radiation), and non-invasive (no contrast). Our unique integrated stack of optimized hardware, software, and increasingly AI, coupled with the patient-centric experience of our clinics across North America, have allowed us to lead the charge against “we caught it too late again.” Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago, with more clinics in North America and internationally in the next 2 years.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for a motivated Escalations Engineer to join our development team!
You have a passion for understanding and supporting your Users, and are excited to deepen your software development skills. You are passionate about building products and systems that make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people and their health.
What You'll Do
- Interact directly with our internal Clinical team (Radiologists, MRI Technologists, Coordinators), providing technical support for our internal Clinical Applications
- Raise, Triage, and Investigate defects associated with our internal applications.
This will involve deep technical understanding of our applications, down to the code level.
- Investigate, develop, and communicate work-arounds as well as proposed code-level corrections for reported defects
- Develop new tools and scripts which improve development or operational efficiency, following an established development practice
- Operate within our Quality System, creating and updating records that support our regulated Medical Devices
- Collaborate directly with product development teams to prioritize and deliver timely corrections for our products
What You'll Bring
- You have spent 3-5 years thinking deeply about the needs of your customers and providing solutions to technical challenges (eg: Escalations Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, System Test Engineer, Software Engineer)
- You have demonstrated software development experience (like Python, Typescript, NodeJS, React)
- A proactive mindset that persistently hunts down the root cause of issues and implements durable solutions rather than applying one-off fixes
- Proficiency in creative problem solving in complex technical environments
- An excitement to learn new skills and technologies on the job
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in safety-critical environments or medical is an asset
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability to help elevate the team are always welcome
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.