Senior Front End Engineer
Today, we are more hungry than ever for data on our sleep, heart rate, training, recovery, genetics, you name it. But getting any insights into what is really happening in our bodies has been elusive. The 100 year old physical just does not cut it anymore. Prenuvo is a whole body MRI scan in under an hour - enhanced by AI. It allows you to move from a passenger to a driver by taking charge of your health. We are a mission driven company and the brand that pioneered the use of advanced MRI using AI to proactively screen for cancer and disease. Based on over 10 years of clinical research, Prenuvo can detect solid tumors at Stage 1 and over 500 other health conditions, leading to much better health outcomes for its patients. Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago, with more clinics in North America and internationally in the next 2 years.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our engineering team! You are passionate about building products and systems that make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people and their health. Your ideal work environment is a space in which it is safe to experiment, challenge yourself and others, but also to fail and learn!
What You'll Do
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes.
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Providing written knowledge transfer material
What You'll Bring
- You’ve honed your skills over the last 5+ years solving technical challenges with your strong command of front-end tech stack (primarily React, Typescript, and Redux)
- We consider experience in other frameworks, like AngularJS, VueJS, MobX as a huge bonus
- You have the knowledge to build efficient, robust, and qualitative front-end services
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability to help elevate the team are always welcome
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Daily health at Prenuvo means having space to take a break and refuel - at our office locations, we keep our break room stocked with good coffee and healthy snacks
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.