Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Today, we are more hungry than ever for data on our sleep, heart rate, training, recovery, genetics, you name it. But getting any insights into what is really happening in our bodies has been elusive. The 100-year old physical just does not cut it anymore. Prenuvo is a whole body MRI scan in under an hour - enhanced by AI. It allows you to move from a passenger to a driver by taking charge of your health. We are a mission driven company and the brand that pioneered the use of advanced MRI using AI to proactively screen for cancer and disease. Based on over 10 years of clinical research, Prenuvo can detect solid tumors at Stage 1 and over 500 other health conditions, leading to much better health outcomes for its patients. Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago, with more clinics in North America opening later this year.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. This is a unique opportunity to work at the intersection of healthcare and business development to drive meaningful impact through innovative campaigns. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships to join our Prenuvo Team!
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a passion for relationship building and alignment with Prenuvo’s purpose. This person is responsible for identifying, developing, and executing strategic partnerships that drive growth for our organization, while growing consumer awareness and lowering customer acquisition costs. This will include sourcing, building and managing relationships with health businesses and influencers, ensuring engagements amplify Prenuvo’s mission, brand and marketing messages across new, relevant audiences, and leverage the credibility and unique POV of the partnerships to tell our brand story.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, this position will support the ongoing development of partnerships in our East Coast locations. While maintaining a presence in our New York clinic location - the role will be hybrid onsite and may include occasional travel to other clinic or HQ locations.
Help reshape the world through proactive healthcare while working with cutting-edge technology and high performing teams with deep expertise - join us to make a difference in people’s lives!
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute strategic plans to identify, target, and cultivate partnerships with other businesses, organizations, spokespeople (incl. Influencers, media personalities, bloggers, and content creators) that align with our company goals
- Negotiate and execute partnership agreements and contracts that drive growth and revenue for our organization, including negotiations with talent agents ensuring clear scope and alignment on timeline and deliverables
- Manage influencer campaigns, and develop strategies to increase brand awareness through influencer marketing
- Manage all phases of partnership discovery, selection, and outreach for the New York City location
- You will act as the point person at our New York City clinic; ensuring member experience for our partnership clients is seamless from intake to follow up
- Build and maintain a database of partnerships, including their contact information, engagement rates, and content preferences
- Analyze and track the performance of partnerships to identify areas of optimization and growth potential, providing regular updates to key stakeholders
- You will be responsible to achieve a monthly sales target linked to the partnerships under management.
- Monitor member satisfaction and engagement, and proactively address any concerns or issues to ensure member retention
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies that may impact our business or partnership opportunities
- Functioning with the highest degree of confidentiality and HIPPA compliance - you will be interacting with high profile members; composure, privacy awareness, and adhering to standard healthcare protocol is essential
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, or a related field (ideally Digital Media experience ie. PR, Marketing, and/or Social Media specific)
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing strategic partnerships that drive growth and revenue
- Expert communication and relationship-building skills
- Sharp negotiation skills with a proven track record of successfully closing deals
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to track and measure the performance of partnerships; comfortable with data / analytics to effectively evaluate and report on project success and achievement of KPI’s
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience managing influencer campaigns from start to finish, including negotiating with outside partners (talent, agents, vendors, etc.)
- Deep expertise in social media platform management
- You are a creative problem solver: must be able to distill goals and objectives and align strategies and tactics to meet them
- Proficient cross-functional and cross-cultural communication skills (written & verbal)
- Customer-focused mindset and commitment to delivering exceptional service to members
- Thorough understanding of the healthcare industry and its challenges; knowledge of medical/healthcare industry regulations and understanding of HIPPA compliance
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?