Senior Product Manager
Today, we are more hungry than ever for data on our sleep, heart rate, training, recovery, genetics, you name it. But getting any insights into what is really happening in our bodies has been elusive. The 100 year old physical just does not cut it anymore. Prenuvo is a whole body MRI scan in under an hour - enhanced by AI. It allows you to move from a passenger to a driver by taking charge of your health. We are a mission driven company and the brand that pioneered the use of advanced MRI using AI to proactively screen for cancer and disease. Based on over 10 years of clinical research, Prenuvo can detect solid tumors at Stage 1 and over 500 other health conditions, leading to much better health outcomes for its patients. Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles and New York City. Chicago will be opening soon! Boston, Atlanta, Seattle, and Washington DC will be opening later this year.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will lead the development and execution of our product strategy, define product roadmap, and execute the launch of new products that meet the needs of our consumers and drive business growth. This role will be based out of our Vancouver Head Office, though we will consider candidates in other locations within the West Coast.
This is a crucial role for our Product team - you will be responsible for the development and execution of our patient and partner facing systems product strategy, product life cycle, and ensuring that our products meet the needs of our consumers. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, sales, marketing, and member support to bring products to market, ensure their ongoing success, and shape/improve existing products; providing exceptional customer service to members and ensuring they have a positive experience. Our patients’ well-being is our top priority!
To succeed in this role, you will need a combination of skills, experience, and personal qualities to develop clear product roadmaps that align with company strategy, understand customer needs, inspire and motivate teams, communicate effectively with stakeholders, use data to make informed decisions, and adjust quickly in response to changing market conditions.
What You’ll Do
- This role is focused on identifying opportunities to create an amazing patient/customer experience from booking through to getting their results and insights to ongoing engagement
- Develop and execute the product vision and strategy in alignment with the overall company goals and objectives. Conduct market research, customer analysis, and competitive analysis to identify market opportunities and drive product innovation
- Define and manage the product roadmap, prioritizing features and enhancements based on customer needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and operations, to ensure successful product delivery
- Lead the end-to-end product development process, from concept to launch. Define product requirements, create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, and work closely with engineering and design teams to develop and test product features. Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and gather feedback to iterate on product improvements
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for new product launches, including pricing, positioning, messaging, and promotion. Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to create marketing collateral, sales enablement materials, and product documentation to support successful product adoption
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to gather feedback, understand their needs, and identify opportunities for product improvement
- Use customer insights to inform product decisions and prioritize product enhancements.
- Have a willingness to take on other tasks and projects as they arise
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Psychology or related field. MBA or relevant Master's degree is a plus
- Industry experience as a Product Manager in the healthtech, gaming or other tech industry
- Experience working with interactive UI/UX - external facing tools focused on creating and managing products that are interactive, visually appealing, and user-friendly
- Experience working with Figma to create and collaborate on design mockups, prototypes, and user interfaces
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing software products, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience with agile product development methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re self-aware and open-minded - functioning with a high level of emotional intelligence and an inclusive approach
- You’re reliable and self-motivated - excited by fast-paced work, and are able to work well under pressure
- Ability to context switch and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and emphasis on patient privacy and confidentiality
- You’re passionate about the Prenuvo mission - you will be able to make an impact with your work as we are constantly evolving and implementing improvements
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Daily health at Prenuvo means having space to take a break and refuel - at our office locations, we keep our break room stocked with good coffee and healthy snacks
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?