Team Lead, Enterprise Sales
Today, we are more hungry than ever for data on our sleep, heart rate, training, recovery, genetics, you name it. But getting any insights into what is really happening in our bodies has been elusive. The 100 year old physical just does not cut it anymore. Prenuvo is a whole body MRI scan in under an hour - enhanced by AI. It allows you to move from a passenger to a driver by taking charge of your health. We are a mission driven company and the brand that pioneered the use of advanced MRI using AI to proactively screen for cancer and disease. Based on over 10 years of clinical research, Prenuvo can detect solid tumors at Stage 1 and over 500 other health conditions, leading to much better health outcomes for its patients. Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles. New York City and Chicago will be opening soon! Boston, Atlanta, Seattle, and Washington DC will be opening later this year.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for an energetic and innovative Team Lead to join our Enterprise Sales team in Vancouver! The Team Lead, Enterprise Sales role will be play a critical part in leading our newly formed Enterprise sales team. This role will be hybrid onsite our Vancouver office located in Yaletown.
What You’ll Do
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Enterprise Account Managers
- Lead by example by taking on a play-coach role in the early stages of developing this team
- The Team Lead will not only lead their team of AMs, but also own their own book of business
- Making a meaningful impact to our customers by introducing the Prenuvo scan as a unique benefit to their teams
- Shape the future of this team by developing sales processes, identify sales tools, setting KPIs, developing coaching systems, and owning the goal of Enterprise sales for the organization
- Meet with C-suite and Executives closing deals in the range of $20k-$100k+
- Conduct video and in-person meetings - light travel may be required
- Play a critical role in our GTM strategy by driving business within new locations as we scale into new markets
- Work alongside other key stakeholders including fellow sales teams, finance, marketing and product
- Significantly grow the client relationship in terms of revenue generated, account profitability and referrals
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor and 1+ years of sales management or team leadership experience
- Planning and execution of high impact sales meetings, selling directly to C-suite and Executive level contacts
- Experience with CRM and prospecting tools
- Effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Time management and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Relationship building and the ability to develop trust and rapport
- Ability to deeply understand your customer’s business and their needs
- Ownership of your goal and the plan to achieve it
- Nice to have:
- Experience selling solutions for employee engagement and benefits
- Selling to HR and people teams
- Experience with Salesforce and lead sourcing tools (Zoominfo, Uplead etc.)
- Experience working within a rapid growth start-up environment
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Daily health at Prenuvo means having space to take a break and refuel - at our office locations, we keep our break room stocked with good coffee and healthy snacks
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?