Today, we are more hungry than ever for data on our sleep, heart rate, training, recovery, genetics, you name it. But getting any insights into what is really happening in our bodies has been elusive. The 100 year old physical just does not cut it anymore. Prenuvo is a whole body MRI scan in under an hour - enhanced by AI. It allows you to move from a passenger to a driver by taking charge of your health. We are a mission driven company and the brand that pioneered the use of advanced MRI using AI to proactively screen for cancer and disease. Based on over 10 years of clinical research, Prenuvo can detect solid tumors at Stage 1 and over 500 other health conditions, leading to much better health outcomes for its patients. Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles. New York City, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Seattle, and Washington DC will be opening this year.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Vancouver team! You will be responsible for the quality of a suite of tools for providers, patient-workflow, and diagnostic reporting. Successful candidates will need to be ambitious, self-driven, and organized. You are interested and invested in the user experience and real-world functionality of a product. Candidates must be based in Vancouver, hybrid work environment with our new office in Yaletown.
Help reshape the world through proactive healthcare while working with cutting-edge technology and high performing teams with deep expertise - join us to make a difference in people’s lives!
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with product managers and developers
- Analyze and evaluate business requirements with product managers
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Execute testing of web-applications: exploratory, functional, acceptance, regression
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, prioritized, and tracked
- Be an active member of the team, suggest improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team
- Provide support in issue investigation
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in software QA
- 3+ years of experience in web applications testing (end-to-end, UI)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities and a strong passion to learn new things
- A team player who will work side by side with the development team
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Understanding of SDLC
- Solid knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically
- Understanding web technologies: HTML, CSS, client-server architecture, API
- An ability to create and support test documentation
- Experience with bug trackers (JIRA, etc.)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or suitable experience
- Experience in writing automation tests
- ISTQB certification
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?