Patient Care Concierge
At Prenuvo, we are on a mission to flip the paradigm from reactive “sick-care” to proactive health care. Our award-winning whole body scan is fast (under 1 hour), safe (MRI has no ionizing radiation), and non-invasive (no contrast). Our unique integrated stack of optimized hardware, software, and increasingly AI, coupled with the patient-centric experience of our clinics across North America, have allowed us to lead the charge against “we caught it too late again.” Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago, with more clinics in North America and internationally in the next 2 years.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for a Full-time Patient Care Concierge to join our New York City clinic team! Our ideal candidate is a team-player and natural problem-solver. They are able to bring genuine compassion and their sharp attention to detail to care for real people each day. Our current clinic operating hours are Mon - Fri: 6am to 10pm, Sat - Sun: 7:15am to 8:15pm but these hours will be determined by the demand in this location's area. This role may require scheduling for weekdays and a rotation of weekends as needed. It is an on-site, full-time, permanent position. All clinic employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
What You'll Do
As a Patient Care Concierge, you will be responsible for managing patients from the moment they are booked to the time they receive their post-scan follow up - ensuring their journey is smooth and they feel well-taken care of. Our patients’ wellbeing is our top priority!
The stages of our Patient Experience are outlined alongside the corresponding role responsibilities below:
Pre-scan Patient Outreach
Patient Arrivals & Intake
Patient Scan Preparation
Patient Post Scan Support
What You'll Bring
- You’re self-aware and open-minded - functioning with a high level of emotional intelligence and an inclusive approach
- You’re reliable and self-motivated - excited by fast-paced work, and are able to work well under pressure
- Industry experience in customer support, service, and success is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with patients, coworkers, management, and medical professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Professionalism - personifying as the welcoming face of our clinics and services
- Understanding and exhibiting a high emphasis on patient privacy and confidentiality
- Exceptional time management skills, exhibiting sound judgment, and the ability to multi-task is paramount
- You’re passionate about the Prenuvo mission - you will be able to make an impact with your work as we are constantly evolving and implementing improvements
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Daily health at Prenuvo means having space to take a break and refuel - at our office locations, we keep our break room stocked with good coffee and healthy snacks
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
- The compensation we offer for this role is: $62,500 USD base salary per year
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.