Who We Are
Prenuvo is a fast growing healthcare company specializing in whole body MRI screening - pioneering WB-MRI’s utility within a preventative healthcare and innovative clinical radiology practice.
At Prenuvo, we believe that everyone should have the insights and information they need to make informed decisions about their health. Our goal is to help people live happier, healthier, and longer lives through early/preclinical modifiable disease detection.
Early detection is more than the key to a better outcome and greater life expectancy, it’s a pathway to overall peace of mind. When it comes to health, knowledge is power and Prenuvo wants to put that power—in its most innovative and in-depth form—into our patients’ hands.
We want to flip the healthcare paradigm from reactive to proactive, while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations enhanced by software, automation and AI. Prenuvo operates proactive screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, and Boca Raton. We will also be opening new clinics this year in New York City, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Seattle, and Washington DC. Our patient mix includes a combination of self-referred patients as well as physician-referred, from primary care doctors as well as specialists.
We are looking to expand our team of Radiologists for our rapidly growing practice across North America. Ideally you are a Radiologist with a strong MRI foundation.
Help reshape the world through proactive healthcare while working with cutting-edge technology and high performing teams with deep expertise. Join us to make an even bigger difference in patient’s lives!
Not Your Average Radiologist Position:
- This position can be onsite or remote - we welcome teleradiology
- Full-time or part-time positions available - we will collaborate to fit your lifestyle
- No on-call or traditional shift-coverage responsibilities - self-determination of individualized work schedule while maintaining the overall weekly volume goals
- We offer the opportunity for additional state licensing and certification support
- Salaried or independent contractor positions with typical volume-based compensation for full-time equivalents ranging from $450,000-600,000 annually
What You’ll Do
- Report Prenuvo whole body MRI (or bring the desire to expand on your foundational expertise and learn)
- Read cases on site, or have a remote radiology workstation which is approved for use by the ACR or DAP (Canada) - depending on the location you are working
- Provide the highest level of service to our patients and referring physicians
- Become a part of an ongoing education program for staff, including case reviews with MRI technologists
- Utilize ancillary tools and equipment appropriately: PACS and other software systems
- Troubleshoot PACS and IT issues to a reasonable level
- Relay and discuss urgent findings with referring practitioners
- Relay urgent findings and findings of interest to the MRI technologists
- Commit to availability for reporting a minimum number of Prenuvo scans per week
- Become an instrumental part of a culture of communication, teamwork and learning
- Join a collegial group of radiologists from diverse specialty backgrounds to further deepen our overall collaborative expertise as a group in providing the highest quality WB-MRI diagnostic expertise for our patients
What You’ll Bring
- Licensed with the appropriate board - must be a fellow of the American Board of Radiology or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - depending on the location you are applying for. Dual licensure would be advantageous
- Must stay current with CME credits
- For American applicants - must maintain state license and remain in good standing with the ACR
- For Canadian applicants - must maintain membership in the Canadian Medical Protective Association (or equivalent) & must participate in the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada MOC program (or equivalent)
- A body MRI fellowship is a bonus
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a direct patient-facing impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Daily health at Prenuvo means having space to take a break and refuel - at our office locations, we keep our break room stocked with good coffee and healthy snacks
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.