Customer Support Specialist
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Position title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Candidate must be located in Canada or the USA. Our office is located in Toronto, ON, Canada, but the role is remote/hybrid/flexible.
Reports to: Customer Support Lead
How we work:
Practice Better operates remote-first, hybrid-optional. We ensure each member of our team is equipped with the necessary tools to perform effectively within the comfort of their own space. However flexibility is important! So if you need to stretch your legs or whiteboard with your team, you can use our beautiful, private downtown Toronto office.
Practice Better is a leading all-in-one practice management software solution transforming how health & wellness professionals run their practices and support their clients. The company serves 10,000+ customers in over 70+ countries across the globe, and processes hundreds of millions annually in payments on behalf of customers. Over 65% of growth in our customer base comes from word of mouth and referrals, which is a testament to our strong brand and community. Practice Better has recorded a 300% compound annual growth rate in revenue since inception, and we are well-positioned for continuous growth in the years to come.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's need; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution
- Perform a full range of customer service tasks to support users, including training users on the functionality of the Practice Better platform
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and an ability to educate users about how best to use features and implement Practice Better to reach their goals
- Assist in developing support materials such as help articles
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and customer retention
- Collect feedback from users, analyze competing products and share suggestions with the development team
- Share/log user requests and suggestions with the development team
- Meet personal/team KPIs by way of CSAT and response times
- Completion of a post-secondary certificate or degree
- Excellent written, oral, and communication skills in English
- Experience in a customer support role in a SaaS environment is an asset
- Experience in a customer support role in the Health and Wellness Industry is a bonus
- Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- Hustles to ensure success, you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to putting the customer first and ensuring an exceptional user experience
- Results-driven, strategic thinker
- Requires little supervision to produce superior results
- Able to work efficiently in both an office and remote setting
- Able to work certain evenings and weekends to ensure support coverage for all customers
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation: We believe you can be highly productive and still have plenty of time for life outside of work.
- Generous health benefits plan: Coverage starts from Day 1 and includes vision & dental.
- Choose your device: Are you team windows or apple? You shouldn’t have to compromise, especially if you work more efficiently on a specific operating system. When you join us, you get to pick!
- Home Office Allowance: $500/year to ensure your home office is set up for optimal comfort and productivity.
- Health & Wellness Allowance: $750/year to support your health & wellness related goals and hobbies.
- Learning & Development Allowance: $1000/year to explore a new skill, attend a conference, read some new books, etc.
- Fully Remote: Work from the comfort of your own home with the choice to access our downtown Toronto office for a change of scenery.
- Events & Free Lunches: We prioritize weekly team bonding and monthly company-wide social events with a lunch stipend. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture where everyone feels engaged, inspired, and excited to come to work every day.
Practice Better is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Practice Better is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.