Head of Customer Experience
Location: Our office is located in Toronto, ON, Canada, however the role is remote/hybrid/flexible and open to Canada & US applicants.
Practice Better is a leading all-in-one practice management software solution transforming how health & wellness professionals run their practices and support their clients. The company serves 10,000+ customers in over 70+ countries across the globe, and processes hundreds of millions annually in payments on behalf of customers. Over 65% of PB customers growth coming from word of mouth and referrals, Practice Better has recorded a 300% compound annual growth rate (CAGR. In addition to supporting thousands of nutrition-focused practitioners and coaches, Practice Better has seen incredible adoption from other verticals within the health and wellness space including naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, mental health therapists, and other wellness professionals. Its platform empowers wellness professionals to streamline admin work, engage clients, and scale their practices beyond the traditional 1:1 model. Its consistent, best-in-class NPS score and organic growth from word-of-mouth referrals are a testament to its happy customers.
About the Position
We are looking for a Head of Customer Experience to oversee all aspects of our customer journey and ensure that our customers are getting the most value from our products and services. The Head of Customer Experience will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
- Develop and implement world-class in-product automation to onboard all customers via tech touch to reach setup and activation moments.
- Develop and implement a customer experience strategy leveraging technology that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
- Define and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of customer experience initiatives.
- Manage and lead a team of customer experience professionals, consisting of implementation specialists, CSM, and support teams, providing guidance and support to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Identify pain points in the customer journey and develop solutions to address them.
- Work closely with other departments, including product, marketing, sales, and operations, to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touch points.
- Conduct customer research and analysis to gain insights into customer needs and preferences.
- Implement customer feedback mechanisms to systematically collect, analyze, and act on customer feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tech stack, and best practices in customer experience.
- 3+ years leading a customer experience function of a product-led company
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful customer experience strategies.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Experience with customer research and analysis.
- Budget management experience.
Does this sound like you?
If you are an experienced customer experience professional who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our customer experience team.
- A friendly and inclusive culture that prioritizes weekly team bonding and monthly company-wide social events. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture where everyone feels engaged, inspired, and excited to come to work every day.
- 100% employer-funded health and dental benefits, plus an HSA balance, starting from day 1
- Home office equipment (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset - whatever you need to perform at your best!)
- An annual Professional Development allowance for continuous, self-directed growth and learning opportunities
- An annual Health & Wellness allowance for you to be well and work well
- Monthly employer-paid subscription to Dialogue for all employees
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 5 paid sick days
Practice Better is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Practice Better is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Something looks off?