Head of Revenue Operations
Position title: Head of Revenue Operations
Location: Our office is located in Toronto, ON, Canada, however the role is remote/hybrid/flexible and open to Canada & US applicants.
Reports to: CEO
Practice Better is a leading all-in-one practice management software solution transforming how health & wellness professionals run their practices and support their clients. The company serves 10,000+ customers in over 70+ countries across the globe, and processes hundreds of millions annually in payments on behalf of customers. Over 65% of PB customers growth coming from word of mouth and referrals, Practice Better has recorded a 300% compound annual growth rate (CAGR. In addition to supporting thousands of nutrition-focused practitioners and coaches, Practice Better has seen incredible adoption from other verticals within the health and wellness space including naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, mental health therapists, and other wellness professionals. Its platform empowers wellness professionals to streamline admin work, engage clients, and scale their practices beyond the traditional 1:1 model. Its consistent, best-in-class NPS score and organic growth from word-of-mouth referrals are a testament to its happy customers.
About the Position
We are a fast-growing PLG tech company looking for an experienced Head of Revenue Operations to launch, lead and optimize our revenue operations function. As the Head of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing the processes, technology, and systems that drive revenue growth and ensure operational excellence. You will work closely with sales, marketing, finance and customer success teams to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and drive revenue growth.
If you are a driven, results-oriented revenue operations leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about driving growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Develop and implement processes and tools that improve efficiency, productivity, and overall revenue performance.
- Manage the sales pipeline, including tracking and reporting on progress, identifying trends, and optimizing conversion rates.
- Leverage product data to optimize pricing strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, finance and customer success teams to develop and execute revenue growth plans.
- Create and implement sales forecasting models to provide visibility into revenue performance and inform decision-making.
- Design and implement incentive programs that align with company goals and objectives.
- Continuously assess and improve upon the technology and systems used to manage revenue operations.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity across all revenue-related systems and processes.
- 5+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, finance, or related fields.
- Previous experience working in an early-stage startup environment, preferably in a SaaS context, is a great bonus!
- Ability to solely own and lead the function, comfortable being a one-person team to start.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience with a product-led go-to-market tech stack.
- Experience with a PLG reporting methodology of user acquisition, expansion, conversion, and retention driven primarily by the product itself.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and functions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- A friendly and inclusive culture that prioritizes weekly team bonding and monthly company-wide social events. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture where everyone feels engaged, inspired, and excited to come to work every day.
- 100% employer-funded health and dental benefits, plus an HSA balance, starting from day 1
- Home office equipment (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset - whatever you need to perform at your best!)
- An annual Professional Development allowance for continuous, self-directed growth and learning opportunities
- An annual Health & Wellness allowance for you to be well and work well
- Monthly employer-paid subscription to Dialogue for all employees
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 5 paid sick days
Practice Better is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Practice Better is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Something looks off?