Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Now an expert at gathering and centralizing valuable information, we help our customers better understand their challenges and successfully meet them. How? By conducting hyper-targeted B2B and B2C social network surveys using advanced geolocation and specific interest-based targeting.
Our team is dedicated to being the best end-to-end service provider for our clients globally.
To do this, we have offices in Canada and Europe!
We encourage professional development and provide support to our employees through our 4 core values: AMBITION, LEARNING, TRANSPARENCY and TEAM SPIRIT.
Here are a couple of key figures to understand our rocketship:
Since 2019, we have:
• Raised $55M
• Grown by 3x year over year
• Grown from 25 to 200+ team members
• Surveyed 3M responses in 44 countries for more than 200 customers
What is the next step for us?
• New York office opening 💥
• Increase our ability to survey niche audiences
• Become the next ResTech unicorn
• Go public!
We are seeking a smart and dynamic Account Executive to join our growing sales team in New York. Our objective is to shoot for the stars and expand throughout North America, where the US is already our 2nd biggest market in the world.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing POTLOC's North American customer portfolio (mainly Strategy Consulting Firms & Private Equity clients): managing and expanding client relationships, understanding their unique needs, and proposing tailored solutions to meet their objectives.
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of projects and contribute to achieving the company's revenue targets.
• Establish a relationship of trust with a small portfolio of customers and prospects, and develop a strategy to create long-term partnerships.
• Manage the entire sales cycle up to the closing and handover to our Customer Success team.
• Collaborate effectively with all teams involved in the process of selling and delivering the solution to the customer.
• Play a key role in customer retention, renewals, upselling and customer satisfaction by devising a sound strategy and related action plans.
• Manage customer activity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools. We use HubSpot.
• Work collaboratively with internal teams (Customer Success, Sales Engineer, Sampling, Insights) to best understand and exceed client objectives and key performance metrics.
• 1-3 years of sales experience in a fast growing tech scaleup or in the consulting world.
• You are ambitious and you want to join a growing team! We grow fast and offer multiple opportunities to go to the next level.
• Proven track record of converting net new business and quota over achievement, as a Business Development Representative or Account Executive.
• Strong executive presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A rigorous salesperson with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Analytical, adept at quickly defining, aligning, and scaling data modeling & management approach with the client needs.
• You are a fluent English speaker. The ability to speak French or Spanish is an asset.
• This position is based in Manhattan. We are looking for candidates based in NY.
• Experience selling to C-levels in the Private Equity or Consulting fields is an asset.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
📈 A dynamic start-up with rapid growth, ambitious goals and a strong team spirit
📚 An excellent onboarding and training program
💸 The annual on target earnings (OTE) is between $90,000 - $160,000 depending on your experience
📊 Clear career paths and biannual performance appraisals
🌞 A nice WeWork office space in a prime location - Manhattan, New York!
🏖 4 weeks vacation and 5 sick days
📅 Additional days off for life events (moving, the arrival of a child, wedding, etc.)
🏥 We will reimburse you up to $750 per month for your benefits premium
• Exchange on Google Meet with a member of the Talent team (30 min)
• Interview with one of our Sales leader (30 min)
• Technical interview (45 min)
• Team fit with our Customer Success Director (15 min)
• Job Offer 🙌