Sales Development Representative
Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
As an Sales Development Representative at Poka, you will be at the forefront of our mission, where you will spearhead initial outreach to high-value leads within the sphere of prominent potential customers. Your role will be instrumental in cultivating a robust sales pipeline for Poka. In this role, you will leverage innovative marketing and sales strategies to engage with a diverse array of buyer personas, showcasing the unmatched value of Poka.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying Prime Prospects: Your expertise will lie in identifying promising prospects and discerning buyers who stand to benefit significantly from Poka's cutting-edge solutions from a list of ICP companies provided.
- Converting MQLs to SQLs: Through a combination of qualification calls, setting up discovery calls for the Account Executives (AE), and meticulous follow-ups, you will transform Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) aligning with Poka's best practices and qualification matrix.
- Proactive Outreach: Taking the initiative, you will proactively reach out to and secure qualification and discovery meetings with a meticulously curated list of target accounts and MQLs.
- Activity Quota Achievement: To ensure our business objectives regarding SQL generation, you will diligently work towards a weekly quota of calls and discovery meetings booked for the AEs.
- Qualifying Opportunities: Your role involves the early-stage qualification of opportunities, coupled with the diligent documentation of all associated activities and tasks in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Seamless Hand-off: Collaborating seamlessly with our Account Executives, you will schedule and participate in the hand-off of discovery meetings, ensuring a frictionless and efficient transition.
- Learning and Continuous Improvement: Take the initiative to dive deeply into our prospect personas, learn about Poka as a connected work solution, and the challenges the manufacturing industry faces that Poka solves. Being up to date with content and customer stories. This will help have more meaningful conversations and more qualified SQLs.
What you bring to the table:
- Sales Experience - You have at least one year of sales experience in a B2B environment, specifically within the software industry.
- Exceptional Communicator - Proficiency in English & German is a must.
- Continuous Learning - An insatiable appetite for learning drives you, and you will invest the time to master our product and continually refine your sales skills.
- Empathetic Approach - Your ability to empathize with prospects allows you to gain deep insights into their reactions and tailor your approach accordingly.
- Motivated and Hungry - Self-motivated and hungry for success, a relentless pursuit of knowledge and numbers drives you.
- Resourceful Problem Solver - Your resourcefulness shines as you creatively tackle challenges in your daily activities, giving you the edge in prospecting.
- Flexible Working Hours - You are open to working evenings
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- Hybrid mode, work 2 days a week at our Quebec City or Montreal offices if you live within a 40 km (Quebec City) or 15 km (Montreal) radius.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue.
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.
- MacBook Pro and $500 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.)
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*Certain benefits are exclusively accessible to employees in Canada.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.