Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you'll play a vital role in our sales team, making a significant contribution to our success by helping to convert prospects into customers. You will be the crucial link between our sales teams and potential customers, providing in-depth technical expertise and a deep understanding of customer needs. Your ability to convincingly articulate the value of our products or services will be key to winning new business.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our products, their features, and their applications to effectively communicate their value to customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and qualify sales opportunities. Provide technical expertise and guidance during the pre-sales process.
- Identify leads suitable for long-term engagement, reflecting the extended timeline in the Sales Force Development Cloud.
- Curate tailored presentations for decision-makers, blending custom sales decks with in-app demonstrations.
- Educate customers on the benefits of our products and how they can be integrated into their existing systems or processes.
- Engage actively in Request for Information (RFI) discussions, helping AEs understand the client's specifications, constraints, and expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors' products to effectively position our solutions in the market.
- Work closely with the product development and engineering teams to provide feedback from the field and contribute to product improvements.
- Participate actively in Trade Shows, Networking Events, and Virtual Conferences, further enhancing the company's industry presence.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of experience in pre-sales, sales engineering, or a similar sales role.
- Proficient in conducting product demonstrations, adept at articulating product features and benefits in both technical and business terms in a technical sales environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills in German and in English.
- Demonstrated success collaborating across sales, marketing, and engineering teams to achieve sales goals.
- Problem-solving mindset, with an ability to think on the feet during client interactions.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- Hybrid mode, work 2 days a week at our Quebec City or Montreal offices if you live within a 40 km (Quebec City) or 15 km (Montreal) radius.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue.
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.
- MacBook Pro and $500 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.)
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*Certain benefits are exclusively accessible to employees in Canada.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.