Onboarding manufacturing specialist
Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
Your responsibilities will include:
- Train new Poka customers on the app
- Support content preparation tasks in a Poka instance prior to an implementation
- Digitize customer forms within Poka
- Filming and photographing key elements of a task as part of an operations or maintenance employee's routine at a customer site
- Create work instructions and skills in Poka from customer-supplied information and video/photos that may require editing
- Conduct training sessions on content creation and native iOS app features for photo and video editing, remotely or at customer site
- Enhance existing content creation training materials and develop new ones as needed
- Support the development of written guidelines for a successful factory deployment of a use case requiring content creation in Poka
Your experience includes:
- A degree in industrial engineering or related training
- Experience in training and onboarding B2B customers
- Basic knowledge of Lean and TPM tools
- Bilingualism in French and English or in English and Spanish
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to follow established standards and processes
- Adaptability to a changing environment and strong ability to work independently
- Requires travel up to 25% of the time
#LI-CN1 #LI-Remote #EN
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- Hybrid mode, work 2 days a week at our Quebec City or Montreal offices if you live within a 40 km (Quebec City) or 15 km (Montreal) radius.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue.
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.
- MacBook Pro and $500 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.)
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*Certain benefits are exclusively accessible to employees in Canada.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.