Spécialiste, Acquisition de Talents
Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
To be successful in our team, you need to be autonomous and proactive.
- Taking ownership of the entire recruitment process and serving as the primary company contact for recruitment across various teams (Engineering, Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.).
- Gathering hiring needs and requirements through meetings with managers, ensuring regular follow-ups.
- Actively seeking out candidates on various platforms, initiating contact, and conducting initial interviews.
- Publishing job descriptions and managing CVs within our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Delivering a positive and personalized candidate experience.
- Participating in manager interviews and implementing best practices for interviews.
- Employing creative ideas and strategies to attract talent through our social networks and enhance our external employee experience.
- Spearheading the development of partnerships with schools and various organizations, as well as organizing and participating in various recruitment events.
- Collaborating on continuous improvement projects with other members of the Human Resources team.
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience in proactive recruitment within a growing organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English, as regular candidate interviews will be conducted in English.
- Adaptability to a rapidly evolving environment.
- A sense of urgency and proactive mindset.
- Strong judgment and emotional intelligence.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- Hybrid mode, work 2 days a week at our Quebec City or Montreal offices if you live within a 40 km (Quebec City) or 15 km (Montreal) radius.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue.
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.
- MacBook Pro and $500 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.)
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*Certain benefits are exclusively accessible to employees in Canada.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.