Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
As an Integration Specialist, you will have the opportunity to explore and utilize a wide range of tools and technologies, including Power Automate and the Poka API (Java, Python, or C#). Your expertise and curiosity will be key as you strive to develop the most efficient integration solutions, working with external systems such as SAP, LMS, CMMS, AzureAD/Okta, and more.
What you’ll be in charge of:
- Designing and developing innovative system integration examples.
- Creating comprehensive technical documentation and effectively communicating integration examples to customers and POKA partners (resellers, service partners).
- Providing support to customers in designing integration solutions when needed.
- Be the point of contact for all API questions from our customers or internally.
- Collaborating on the implementation of automated processes that streamline operations throughout the entire company.
- Actively participating in the evolution of technologies used, ensuring we stay at the forefront of innovation.
- Contributing to various exciting internal company projects, where your expertise will be highly valued.
People describe you as:
- You are resourceful and meticulous, always seeking the most effective solutions.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, where teamwork is highly valued.
- Your passion for new technologies drives you to explore and solve complex problems.
- You possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering outstanding results.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Clear communicator and excellent active listening skills
- Knowledge of Power Automate and building Power Automate flows
- Knowledge in software interface development (Java, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of JSON, HTTPS calls/methods, RESTful API
- Knowledge of network security/cloud-Saas application
- Knowledge of plant automation tools and environment (an asset)
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- 100% remote or hybrid mode (access to our offices in Quebec City and Montreal), depending on your preference.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).*
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue*
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.*
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.).
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*For employees based in Canada only.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.
Something looks off?