Product Marketing Manager
Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
Poka is a fast growing ManuTech company looking to add a Product Marketing Manager to our expanding Marketing team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. If you want to transfer your engineering expertise and knowledge into a marketing career, this could be the opportunity for you.
As Poka’s Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for making your products “fly-off the shelf.” As a product evangelist, you will be responsible for helping to craft and amplify the story of Poka’s value. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be a liaison between the product team and the customer-facing teams, ensuring that our evolving features, benefits, differentiators and market opportunities are understood and used to drive results for the business.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Be the expert on our buyers and use this knowledge to develop go-to-market messaging, assets and content for Poka’s existing and emerging products (personas, ICP definition, value messaging, demo videos, scripts etc..)
- Translate technical specifications and features into benefits for the user
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Lead the customer facing team product enablement to ensure a consistent and aligned GTM message focussed on value ahead of features
- Manage and execute programs in support of launches (new features and products) and other product marketing initiatives (adoption, churn prevention, etc...)
- Track and optimize performance of programs
- Systematically gather and share win/loss insights through internal opportunity tracking, customer interviews and sales feedback.
- Oversee and operationalize the calendar of communication to customers related to product releases, launches and promotion both in and outside the app.
- Provide subject-matter expertise, feedback and support to the Content, Demand Generation and Sales teams on messaging based on your intimate knowledge of Poka’s use cases and personas
What you bring to the table:
- Your experience in manufacturing, industrial software and/or engineering/continuous improvement.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing, education and/or content marketing.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting in this role.
- Solid understanding of the buyer/customer journey and its relationship to messaging.
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups and sales.
- A portfolio of content or work samples will be requested during the interview process.
- Product marketing training such as Pragmatic Institute Certified (an asset).
#LI-FH1 #LI-Remote #EN
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- 100% remote or hybrid mode (access to our offices in Quebec City and Montreal), depending on your preference.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).*
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue*
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.*
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.).
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*For employees based in Canada only.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.
Something looks off?