Operational excellence consultant
Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
If you have extensive background in manufacturing, hands-on experience in previous roles like Operations Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Maintenance Manager or Production Supervisor and you’re passionate about the success of your customers, this is the place for you.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the success of a portfolio of assigned complex strategic accounts by driving the client to steep and fast ROI, adoption, and expansion throughout the entire customer journey.
- Consult clients on their CI / TPM journey to build their transformation plan.
- Managing and delivering on various internal CI initiatives to enhance the CS team’s efficiency and productivity.
- Owning the relationship and being the trusted partner for our manufacturing customers on use-case and product functionality by providing executive oversight and facilitating outstanding client communication.
- Leading the building and deployment of Poka’s Playbooks based on CI and TPM and Poka DEMO.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to provide the best experience for the customer.
- Securing renewals of all contracts under management and collaborating to drive account growth.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Challenge customers with their existing Poka usage and promote new ways of leveraging Poka
- Document the progress of the customers' use of Poka.
- Speak the same language as the customer, your manufacturing background enables you to position use cases and workflows to different personas.
What you bring to the table:
- 5-10 years of experience leading various CI and TPM initiatives in a leadership role in manufacturing environment(s).
- Deep understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent French and English written and verbal communication skills — there is a substantial amount of communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop/maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to discuss financial terms with clients — Willingness and ability cross-sell, upsell, expand, and expertly navigate contract renewals
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- 100% remote or hybrid mode (access to our offices in Quebec City and Montreal), depending on your preference.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).*
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue*
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.*
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.).
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*For employees based in Canada only.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.
Something looks off?