(US) Senior Account Executive, Acute & Payer - Great Lakes Region
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
*This role manages a US Territory in the Great Lakes Region*
As the Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling the PointClickCare platform to the largest and most prominent health systems within your territory. You will be helping these organizations with solutions to better manage their highest-risk, highest-cost and most vulnerable patient populations. You will work closely with top executives at leading health systems to introduce and expand the adoption of PointClickCare’s technology.
We are seeking a candidate with hunger, a desire to grow, excellent communication skills and an interest in accelerating their career in healthcare IT sales. The successful candidate will join our exceptional Sales team and will be responsible for finding and growing new business. The successful candidate must be comfortable growing and maintaining an active pipeline, identifying market trends and conditions, and help design and execute the sales plan to address short-term hotspots and long-term strategic goals.
Who you’ll work with:
The qualified candidate will report to our Director, Provider Sales and will work closely with internal stakeholders such as Inside Sales, Clinical Support, Customer Success, Legal, Marketing and Product. Our culture is collaborative and we’re looking for a Sales Professional who is great at building external and internal relationships.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Developing a territory plan including mapping of hospitals and health systems, identification of key client prospects, and account penetration strategy
- Identify and target prospective roles and titles that are key stakeholders in adopting and participating in the PointClickCare network
- Actively call on accounts within your territory - qualifying account needs and priorities relative to our solutions.
- Drive accounts through the sales process from qualification thru closed contracting
- Deliver comprehensive, accurate and compelling sales presentations using all marketing and sales materials to key stakeholders involved in the buying process·
- Complete all sales meeting preparation and follow-up in an effective and timely manner
- Collaborate with other functions (i.e. Clinical, Success / Delivery, etc.) to develop and deliver the most compelling solution relative to customers identified needs
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of relevant healthcare trends, priorities, challenges and opportunities and how PointClickCare’s solutions align and support
- Complete administrative and sales documentation responsibilities as required, including maintaining an update to CRM with accurate activity and opportunity depiction
- Build a pipeline of qualified hospital opportunities through direct selling of PointClickCare’s high-value network and applications and advance them through your pipeline through closure
- Achieve all sales activity goals and sales growth objectives for your defined territory
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience selling at a healthcare SaaS company, with a record of exceptional performance, demonstrating YOY sales growth and consistent quota attainment
- Extensive experience in sales forecasting, sales reporting, territory planning and management
- Detailed understanding of the healthcare sales cycle and process
- Experience introducing a new healthcare SaaS product to providers
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn and other sales related tools
- Hunger, desire, drive and operates with a sense of urgency
Up to 40% travel, combination of client/conference based with occasional visits to Toronto.
At PointClickCare, base salary and commissions are among the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US on target earnings range (base salary + commissions) for this position is $252,000 - $294,000 + equity + benefits. Our ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.