(US) Delivery Software Configuration Specialist, A&P
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Software Configuration Specialist will gather configuration details from customers and/or internal consultants to configure, build, and test their database to enable solution functionality according to the defined implementation plan. This position also involves working directly with internal and external customers to continue to provide expertise and configure additional solutions as needed. The successful candidate must be comfortable working both independently and with a remote team.
The Software Configuration Specialist will report to the Manager - Professional Services for Acute & Payer
· Translate technical requirements and execute system configuration setup for new and existing customers.
· Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues during implementation.
· Provide regular status updates to Project Manager and/or other members of the Delivery Team on the project status, issues, risks, and other departmentally defined reporting requirements
· Develop and maintain expertise in product offerings, including the knowledge of the end- to-end solution and product value outcomes, back-end configuration, setup, and design
· Partner with implementation consultants and other internal stakeholders to create and execute portal configurations that are on-time and with the highest customer satisfaction
· Serve as the subject matter expert on the product functionality and associated configurations.
· Professional experience working in software implementation, preferably SaaS
· Previous experience configuring or implementing software solutions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to participate in a team environment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects and communicate business and technical guidance
· Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize as well as being flexible and adaptable
· Ability to interpret workflows and apply business strategies for improvement
· Strong written and oral communication skills
At PointClickCare, base salary is one of the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US base salary range for this position is $67,000- $75,000 + bonus + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.