Sr. Sales Partnerships Manager, Acute & Payer
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Senior Sales Partnerships Manager – Acute & Payer
The Senior Sales Partnerships Manager will operate as an extended Sales team member, focused on driving sales growth with and through our Acute & Payer partner ecosystem. They will align with Provider and Health Plan account executives, taking direction from both Sales leadership and Head of Sales Partnerships.
The Senior Manager will work with, and on behalf of, Sales team members to identify and manage high-value partnerships that drive meaningful pipeline and revenue through partner-sourced and partner-influenced opportunities. In addition, he/she will utilize deep domain and business development experience to mentor colleagues, lead data analysis and process improvement initiatives, and represent Sales Partnerships in key cross-functional projects. Our culture is collaborative, and we are looking for a Professional who is great at building and maintaining strong external and internal relationships.
· Build and execute segment- and territory-specific Acute & Payer strategies to drive sourced and influenced revenue through a diversified partner network.
· Develop and execute partner-specific business development strategies that align with regional objectives and priorities.
· Lead partner recruiting, planning, onboarding, introduction, and collaboration efforts for high-impact territories.
· Serve as primary team representative in cross-functional initiatives with operations, marketing, services, products, legal, events, and corporate development organizations.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners in the Acute and Payer sector. Conduct regular reviews to assess performance, identify areas for improvement, and optimize overall partner portfolio.
· Support functional leader and team by creating segment-based partner programs, managing reporting and analysis, developing process improvement initiatives, and maximizing partner contribution.
· Utilize skills and experience to educate or mentor colleagues in areas such as partner business development, leading with influence, conflict mitigation, and collaborative intelligence.
· Contribute to an inclusive and equitable culture that inspires team trust, collaboration, efficiency, and effectiveness.
· Bachelors Degree
· 7+ years of B2B SaaS business development experience
· 5+ years' experience managing B2B SaaS partnerships or programs, with a proven track record of driving meaningful revenue growth
· Strategic and analytical thinker who understands technology and business strategy
· Excellent written, verbal communication, data analysis, and presentation skills
· Results-oriented, possessing the ability to take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
· Entrepreneurial self-starter who possesses a service-driven approach and a strong drive to "make things happen"
· Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional strategic initiatives
· Desire and capacity to effectively teach, mentor, and influence colleagues in a player-coach type role
· Respectful, customer-focused attitude; strong decorum, diplomacy, and ability to lead collaboratively
· MBA or other advanced degree a plus
· Strong preference for candidates with experience in Provider, Payer, Health Plan, Population Health, Analytics, and/or other healthcare SaaS solutions
· Strong preference for candidates with demonstrated knowledge of the acute, post-acute, ambulatory provider, and/or health plan markets
Travel: Up to 30% travel within the US, with occasional travel to Toronto.
At PointClickCare, base salary is one of the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US base salary range for this position is $145,000 - $172,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.