Sr. Customer Success Manager, Senior Living
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager – Senior Living is responsible for managing and providing world-class partnerships to their clients and ensuring they are optimizing the use and value of PointClickCare’s solutions. The ideal Senior Customer Success Manager will possess business consulting background and enterprise knowledge that enables them to drive an engagement at the C-level. This position can work remotely and will travel to various client locations as required.
· Builds, grows, and expands client relationships at all levels while identifying and maintaining critical contacts across various functional areas of the organization (administration, IT, clinical, financial, etc. including C-Suite)
· Demonstrates a fluid understanding of all market segments and lines of business by contributing to cross functional initiatives and discussions.
· Advanced understanding of product, industry, and company and apply a prescriptive approach to relevant value-based customer conversations.
· Leverages PointClickCare Customer Success methodology and exceptional communication skills to build a comprehensive strategy to align on customer initiatives, goals and outcomes.
· Develop joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines and communication.
· Eliminates barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
· Facilitates Executive Business Reviews with between economic decision makers and PointClickCare executive sponsors to drive business alignment on desired outcomes.
· Works as a Trusted Advisor to provide strategic guidance and a path to value with Customer Executive Leadership and internal account teams.
· Work cross functionally with internal teams to maximize expansion, adoption, and retention of tools. Exceptional balance of revenue growth and retention outcomes.
· Works closely with the Account Executive in identifying and uncovering possible sales expansion opportunities to achieve organizational goals.
· Providing early warning and turnaround strategies that focus on customer health and mitigate churn
· Act as a point of escalation, when required, to help manage customer expectations, and develop Save plans for at-risk accounts.
· Advocates on behalf of accounts with other departments in PointClickCare by developing positive internal working relationships.
· Builds and maintains a portfolio of reference accounts
· Demonstrates empathy in all customer dealings.
· Consistently demonstrates tact and confidence when engaging in difficult conversations.
· Lead strategic Customer Success initiatives.
· Onboards and provides mentorship to new team members to the Customer Success Organization.
· Effective working with multiple levels of the customer organization.
· An excellent communicator/speaker able to quickly gain buy-in.
· Flexible when facing tough calls and embraces difficult conversations.
· Dedicated to meeting customer and company expectations.
· Conveys outcomes and objectives timely via written documentation.
· Exceeds all KPI targets, including NRR, while maintaining strong client relationships.
· Complete CSM Certification within 12-months of hire.
· You are passionate about the future of work, and committed to working with teammates to meaningfully impact acute and long-term post-acute care markets that provide care for vulnerable populations.
· Experience in a customer-facing role within a Saas/tech company
· Experience in a Healthcare Sales/Account Management/Customer Success Management role with emphasis in senior living/housing managing a book of business, primarily focused on top-tier customers.
· Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships.
· Exceptional relationship builder that is accustomed to taking initiative in fast-paced environments.
· Proficient communication and presentation skills, plus the ability to work independently in remote environment to deliver customer success.
· Proven proficiency in data analysis including interpreting and translating results.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
· Be a self-starter with a positive attitude, strong leadership abilities, and collaborative working style.
· Experience using a CRM tool (Salesforce and/or Gainsight)
At PointClickCare, base salary is one of the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US base salary range for this position is $115,000 - $134,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.