Sales Engineer - 12 Month Contract
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for creating and delivering presentations of PointClickCare's products and solutions to prospects and current customers both virtually and in-person as an integral part of the sales process. They also provide presentations to new and existing employees, and attend company, customer, and industry events upon request.
· Provide presentation support during various sales cycles
· Respond to questions and requests that arise during the presentation, following up as necessary
· Create and update sales presentation scripts, scenarios, materials, and environments
· Deliver presentations virtually as well as in-person at client sites
· Participate in tradeshows and other company and industry events
· Stay abreast of changes to the company's products and integrate changes into the presentations and supporting materials
· Experience in Long Term Care, with a financial/billing background would be a plus
· Bachelor's Degree in Sales or related discipline
· 2+ years of previous software presentation experience
· Previous experience with EHR platform
· Experience and comfort presenting lengthy and complex material
· Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
· Proven ability to work with clients in a consultative role, enhancing their interest in, and ability to work with our solutions
· Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.