Market Access Director, Acute & Payer
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Market Access Director – A&P
As the Market Access Director, you will support the enablement of the Go to Market plan for state-level organizations and agencies (e.g., hospital associations, Medicaid agencies, public health departments, health information exchanges, etc.). You will be responsible for hitting specific Sales bookings targets and increasing overall pipeline build among state-level organizations and agencies. You will be helping these organizations with solutions to better manage their highest-risk, highest-cost and most vulnerable patient populations. You will support alignment and collaboration with the core Sales Team, guide campaign creation with marketing, and share solution client feedback with product. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced team leader to enable collaboration, education, and overall solution strategy. Successful candidates will demonstrate deep understanding of state priorities, market trends, and consumer behavior.
The qualified candidate will report to our Senior Director of Market Access and will work closely with internal stakeholders. This will include Provider Sales Directors and AEs, LTPAC Sales, Market Access, Product, Marketing, Solution Design, and Sales Enablement. Our culture is collaborative, and we are looking for a Professional who is great at building external and internal relationships.
· In cooperation with the Sr. Director of Market Access and VP of Provider Sales, establish a GTM strategy for state level partners in priority states
· Identify and cultivate opportunities to hit Bookings Targets and increase overall pipeline
· Deliver comprehensive and compelling sales presentations to key stakeholders
· Collaborate with Sales Enablement to refine messaging and training resources
· Align with Product on future roadmap needs and Product Marketing on GTM strategies
· 7+ years experience working directly with state-level organizations and agencies.
· Passionate, energetic, and driven to develop and expand relationships with key stakeholders
· Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate intellectual rigor
· 7+ years experience working with state Medicaid and/or Public Health agencies ·
· 3-5 years working experience in a healthcare IT sales role, preferably a SaaS company
At PointClickCare, base salary is one of the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US base salary range for this position is $159,000 - $185,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.