(US) Sr. Software Implementation Consultant - Acute & Payer
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented healthcare Sr. Software Implementation Consultant to join our team. As a key member of the customer facing Professional Service project team, you will leverage your expertise within the Payer and Provider segment to partner with care teams (nurse manager, case manager, care managers, care coordinators, population health teams, etc.), to develop best practice workflows, drive successful change management initiatives, and provide comprehensive training on their solutions to ensure optimal utilization and usage so they realize improved quality and efficiency of care delivery, ultimately leading to better patient outcomes.
*This is a remote role for those living in the US. 30% travel required. Canadian candidates cannot be considered.
- Lead detail business discoveries to confirm business goals and understand current business practices for our most complex customers
- Design and develop best practice workflows that align with the unique requirements of payer and provider organizations that support project goals and outcomes
- Work hand-in-hand with care teams to ensure seamless integration of our software solutions into their existing workflows, addressing pain points and streamlining processes.
- Provide expert guidance on change management, helping customers navigate transitions and successfully adopt new technologies to enhance patient care, including user readiness and acceptance plans
- Translate technical requirements and execute system configuration setup
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs, ensuring care teams are proficient in utilizing our software to its fullest potential.
- Serve as a point of contact for customers super users and end users during implementation, addressing workflow, solution usage, and training needs ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Establish and maintain excellent client rapport via phone, online meetings, in person and email to build strong successful customer relationships
- Collaborate with the project manager to proactively predict, identify, and communicate issues, risks, escalations, and delays to ensure an exceptional customer experience and successful timely project completion
- Partner with Customer Success and Support to provide a seamless and well-documented transition for customers at the completion of each implementation process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and development, to provide customer feedback and contribute to product enhancements.
- Analyze customer feedback, challenges, and requirements, and contribute insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge in multiple product offerings, including knowledge of end-to-end solution and product value outcomes
- Lead committees, task forces, and/or work groups to inform the design of consulting and implementation practices
- Coach and mentor other team members, as a senior member of the consultant implementation team; sharing resources, encouraging constant team collaboration, and mobilizing the team quickly when needed (also includes mentoring resources in certification and proctoring exams)
- Lead and contribute to the development of consulting and project methodology, techniques, tools and solutions, in collaboration with the broader professional services team
- Lead and deliver Lunch and Learn sessions; facilitate conversations that inspire innovation and yield valuable business insights
- Support management and their teams in identifying, fostering, and promoting strategic, process improvement and change initiatives
- Contribute to product and sales presentations at certain phases of the sales/solution cycle
- Act in a lead capacity on broad, complex, and critical engagements, providing guidance and direction
- 7 years of experience in healthcare software implementation and consulting roles within the Payer and Provider segment (required).
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, Nursing, Health Informatics, or a related field. Master’s preferred.
- Strong expertise in developing workflows that optimize care delivery processes and enhance patient outcomes.
- Proven experience in change management, guiding organizations through successful technology adoption.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders, including care teams, technical teams, and leadership.
- Proficiency in designing and delivering comprehensive training programs.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving capabilities to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as required (estimated 30% travel).
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.