(Canada) Solutions Analyst - Clinical - 1 year Contract
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Our Support team provides end-user support to our diverse base of professionals. Our team works as the first point of contact for a wide range of technology related issues. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your technical skills and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service – then, we certainly have the right opportunity for you! PointClickCare is currently looking for a motivated individual to join our team as the support analyst on the Clinical team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide timely and world class customer support to users via multiple channels.
- Manage incoming support cases by prioritizing based on severity and or re-route to other departments as required.
- Take ownership and follow up on open cases which are unresolved.
- Build strong client relationships by following up with customers in a timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge articles for publishing on the support portal for customers to find frequently asked questions.
- Maintain records of daily communications, transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken in the CRM system.
- Support the department’s goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Work shifts between 8am and 8pm as required.
- Ability to handle clients professionally and with a high level of confidence during all interactions
- Ability to work on concurrent tasks while effectively organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating work assignments for self and other team members
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment where critical thinking and time management skills are required for success
- Sound understanding of API and service technologies and functions
- Take initiatives and help establish a positive team environment built on mutual trust and respect
- Participate in the development and improvement of operational tools and processes
- Demonstrate personal leadership attributes by incorporating commitments to ongoing development and continuous learning
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, takes accountability and readily embraces change
- Must be able to work autonomously or as part of a remote team to support and contribute towards the overall organizational goals
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree, or Post-Secondary Education -Information Technology, or related technical field preferred
- Experience in a technical support position an asset.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.