Contracts Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
We are looking for a Contracts Analyst who will work closely with our Legal Team, mainly providing administrative support to the Senior Contracts Specialist.
In this role, you will ensure that high volumes of contracts are (i) reviewed for accuracy and completeness prior to circulating for signatures; (ii) properly entered into our contract management tool and CRM tool; and (iii) assist with validating/reporting on contractual information in existing agreements.
You will also assist with other special projects as assigned.
This is a great role for someone looking to increase their knowledge of contract management while working with a highly knowledgeable and dedicated team.
· Perform administrative tasks related to the contract management function and provide general support for the Legal Department.
· Validate the legal name status of new and existing customers, pharmacies, partners and other entities.
· Escalate any concerns or requests to the Legal Team. Work within clearly defined Legal Team processes.
· Assist in organizing and filing of contracts in our central customer contract repository system. Organize and store customer, partner, and pharmacy agreements.
· Assist with the entering and extraction of key data points from customer, partner, pharmacy, vendor and other agreements. Store data points in central repository system.
· Maintain confidentiality of all legal and business information provided.
· Strong interest to work in the contracts/legal area
· Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
· Ability to handle a high volume of contractual/legal documents
· Proficient working in a Windows environment
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Evisort, or a contracts management software tool
· Excellent proofreading skills, including ability to review documents
· Ability to handle high pressure situations and tight deadlines
· Ability to take on multiple assignments at any given time
· Ability to work flexible hours
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.