Financial Analyst (Internship)
IT, Accounting & Finance
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Position Location & Hours:
Hybrid 1x per week from South Jordan office
Internship 20 hours per week. Full-time 40 hours per week after graduation
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Financial Analyst, FP&A will collaborate with ﬁnance and business stakeholders of the organization to support various ﬁnancial and business planning initiatives for assigned business functions by developing meaningful ﬁnancial forecast models and conducting in—depth ﬁnancial and business analysis. The incumbent will play a critical role in various ad-hoc projects including FP&A system implementation, revamping financial reporting & creating interactive financial models.
- Advanced Excel Skills: ability to produce graphs, tables and PivotTables, use spreadsheets efficiently, and perform calculations and automation to process large volumes of data
- A willingness to understand and work a process from end to end
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- Recent Graduate or graduating summer 2024 with an emphasis on Finance, Accounting or Management
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- Asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools and create data sets to be used for external reporting
- Create ad-hoc finance models for business partners in Marketing, Sales & R&D
- Work as a member of a cross functional team on projects requiring FP&A input
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.