(US) Network Activation Rep - Acute & Payer
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Director, Advisory Services, the Network Activation Representative is responsible for setting meetings with potential customers in the Post Acute and Clinic provider space and selling the Platform(s)with the goal of obtaining executed Agreements. You will work closely with Acute & Payer customers and internal stakeholders to drive at the front end of the network activation process to obtain sign up from their preferred network.
· Leading sales demonstrations to prospective clients
· Prospecting new clients
· Developing strong content knowledge of the healthcare industry
· Manage post-sales meeting follow up
· Maintain internal database to track key performance indicators Partnering with internal teams and A&P customers to bring identified post-acute and clinics to the network
· Ability to handle a fast-paced demanding environment
· Experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small-medium service based companies
· Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling closing sales over the phone
· Proficiency at conducting Needs analysis resource
· Ability to engage customers as you build relationships quickly and effectively
· Post-secondary diploma/degree and experience in healthcare technology preferred
At PointClickCare, base salary and commissions are among the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US on target earnings range (base salary + commissions) for this position is $74,000 - $84,000 + equity + benefits. Our ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.