(Canada) Growth Insights Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Remote, North America
As the Growth Insights Manager, you will fully immerse yourself in structured problem solving and data analysis, with the goal of developing compelling, synthesized insights and recommendations that support our growth strategy. You will work with cross-functional teams and multiple data sets to monitoring trends driving our performance, identifying strategies for improvement, and using data-derived insights to frame key decisions for our leaders. You will use storytelling skills to persuasively communicate your recommendations to leadership and mobilize teams towards execution. Enabling the development of a “beat the previous week” culture. Asking the right questions, getting the right answers to those questions, turning those answers into optimization actions
- Look at and analyze trends of campaign performance to provide actionable insights that support growth strategy to meet our goals.
- Use available tools and resources to gather and analyze campaign performance data to develop overall campaign optimization strategies with the goal of increasing engagement, MQL generation, opportunity creation, and revenue generation of marketing campaigns
- Review data to gain an understanding of campaign breakpoints to achieving our growth targets, and provide data-led insights to help decision making across GTM teams
- Manage the insights strategy and perform analysis on: how customers are responding to marketing messages and content, which paths customers are taking, when are customers buying, and what customers who buy look like and create action plans focused on optimization
- Analyze content performance specific to its ability to move buyers through the buying funnel and provide insights to optimize content strategy in campaigns
- Manage research projects using our data to create business plans that inform our growth strategy
- Use available tools and resources to gather data and translate it into easy-to-understand actionable growth strategies to be shared with marketing leadership teams
- Working with data professionals to uncover opportunities hidden in our data and use the insights from statistical modelling, correlation analysis etc. to inform campaign optimization strategies
Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma, degree or relevant certifications in Data Management, Analytics, Mathematics and/or Computer Science
- 6+ years of Digital B2B Marketing Analytics and/or performance measurement and story-telling reporting experience.
- Awareness and understanding of current and future industry trends, technology and best practices related to Buyer Journey Engagement and Lifecycle Marketing Performance
- Experience in high growth, fast paced, heavily matrixed organizations
- B2B digital marketing ecosystem and how its success can be measured and insights derives for data driven decision making
- Measurement, reporting and analytical techniques and their application to marketing challenges
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Marketing analytics technology
- Revenue Marketing metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Funnel metrics
- BI tools
- Salesforce dashboards
- B2B Marketing channels
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.