Finance Contract Analyst - A&P
IT, Accounting & Finance
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and analytical Finance Contract Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Accounts Receivable & Billing, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the initial review of the monthly open ready to bill opportunities with the associated contracts and preparing the billing requirements for hand off to the billing team. The review will require detailed reviews of complex and simple contracts to identify rates, terms, discounts and additional key billing requirements. This position requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders. This role will include the management of the finance case que involving review case details to create credit calculations and complex reconciliations based and obtaining the required approvals in accordance with the existing credit policy. The role will also participate in process policy creation and maintenance of existing documentation with a continuous focus in standardization, efficiency gains and process improvement by inclusion of automations.
- Analyze financial contracts and agreements to ensure compliance with company policies, regulations, and legal requirements.
- Review contract terms, conditions, and pricing to identify potential risks, inconsistencies, or discrepancies.
- Collaborate with internal teams, sales, Customer Success, and finance leadership clarify contract terms, expected execution of pricing, and conditions that align with company objectives.
- Monitor contract performance, track financial obligations to ensure billing timelines are met.
- Preparing month reports and forecasts to advise related teams on opportunities conversation, contract performance and revenue recognition requirements as deemed required.
- Stay updated with industry trends, regulations, and best practices related to contract management and financial analysis.
- Provide guidance and support to cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and legal departments regarding contract-related issues via regular report outs to the Snr Finance Contract Analyst.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, and internal stakeholders to facilitate contract negotiations and resolve any disputes.
- Assist in the development and implementation processes to streamline operations and enhance efficiency.
- Indirectly support the key KPI’s fir the Billing & AR Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a financial analyst, contract analyst, or in a comparable or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements related to contract management.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex contract rates and data accurately.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to identify errors or inconsistencies in contracts.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, contract management software, and CRM tools is a plus.
- Experience in the HealthCare Industry would be a benefit but not required.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.