Operations Reporting Analyst (1 year contract)
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
1 year, with potential to extend
This job is to support the ongoing reporting requirements within the invoice to cash team for Senior Care and A&P. The role us support aggregating data from various sources to complete the monthly suite required by Snr Leadership for key insights on performance trends.
- Create and maintain consolidate assigned business units’ operational and financial data for reporting and analysis. Understanding of native system reports and excel based customizations is important to the success in this role.
- Partner with key staff to provide operational data to assist in operation reporting and justification of operational key trends. Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- Work with IT and Operations to ensure reports are created and generating with accuracy as required to meet the report suites. Lead tickets with support of our IT resources to create new report. Provide testing support to ensure enhancements are implemented and operate effectively within the requirements.
- Maintain accurate tracking and reporting for performance measurements, utilizing metrics to identify trends, outliers, leading to insights and causal factors, relating to AR aging and specific complex customer scenarios, billing volumes, cash applications analysis against customer payment trends and types, operational performance.
- Champion processes changes within the team to assist with adoption and implementation of changes, including hands-on training as required.
- Assist with forecasting on DSO and team level KPI’s as required.
- Support the operational team as required on a day-to-day basis.
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2-4 years of operations and/or financial analysis experience is a asset but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Advanced skills with proficiency with MS Excel including pivot tables and macros is required including BI/Analytic tools is an advantage. NetSuite, Salesforce and or Zuora understanding is a asset.
- Has interacted with senior management teams, preparing management-level presentations and actively participating in the presentation of results.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.