Finance Transformation Manager (1 year contract)
Accounting & Finance
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Finance Transformation Manager will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams as the finance lead on strategic initiatives for Product-to-Cash, Pricing & Packaging, and other on-going transformation projects. The successful candidate will be a trusted finance partner to other cross functional team members with the ability to evaluate the end-to-end impacts of change, have the curiosity to learn, and the courage to challenge the status quo.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player who can build relationships and has a demonstrated ability to make process improvements and drive efficiencies in a fast paced, high-volume, complex environment. Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage projects will be essential to this role.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop and execute on business process changes and system changes that have an impact to finance operations, ensuring scalability and alignment to corporate strategy
- Act as a finance business partner for system migration projects, collaborating closely with enterprise applications group to translate the business needs to user stories, ensure best practices are adhered to and upstream and downstream impacts have been factored in
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the finance team’s operations, policies and processes and work with team leads to implement proposed changes
- Provide recommendations to management supported by accurate and meaningful analysis
Product to Cash Initiatives:
- Support the execution of the product-to-cash initiative, including both business process changes and systems implementations and migrations
- Evaluate solutions to ensure they align with long-term vision, are end-to-end in nature, follow best practices as much as possible, and support ability to scale across all business units
- Establish interim finance operational processes as we transition to P2C future state, evaluating E2E impacts of decisions, and ensuring our solutions help bridge gaps and get us closer to the optimal future state on existing operational issues and GTM activities
- Lead analysis on changes to contract terms, policies and limitations, including evaluating operational impacts and impacts to KPIs and influencing decisions in key areas such as customer segmentation for discounting
- Support Change Management within finance team
- University degree with a background in Finance, and a Professional Accounting Designation (CPA) is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to lead and motivate team members
- Must demonstrate the ability to think critically and solve problems in a timely manner
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies within Finance and/or Accounting operations
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively partner with internal clients and fellow colleagues of all levels.
- Must fit into a high-performance culture and manage progress against commitments
- Must work independently on complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Good team player and ability to meet strict deadlines and deliver on commitments
- Previous experience with SaaS and the quote to cash process
- Accounting experience / designations (working toward CPA or equivalent preferred)
- Zuora, Salesforce and CPQ exposure or certifications
- NetSuite exposure or certifications
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.