(Canada) Sales Development Representative - 13 Month Contract
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Meet the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for building New-Logo and Install Base sales pipeline by attracting and qualifying prospects who are evaluating or considering electronic health record products and services. You will directly impact the growth of our business by generating leads and collaborating on targeted campaigns to build and increase our customer base. Our onboarding is top-notch; you will receive best in class training on PointClickCare solutions, the industry we serve and various sales-methodologies to ensure you are set up for success. The SDR role is the entry position into our sales organization, which will provide organizational bench strength for other sales roles within our organization.
Meet the Team:
You will report into the SDR Program Manager, and you’ll be working alongside other SDR’s and Account Executives (AE) to meet sales targets. This team model allows for constant collaboration and the ability to share stories/best practices. In addition to having lots of support from your immediate team, you will have a dedicated SDR Program Manager whose sole purpose is to set you up for success through coaching and mentorship. The leadership style can be described in one word, enablers. The leadership support is based on an individualistic approach enabling you to succeed in this role or prepare you for the next.
What you'll be doing day to day:
• You will be helping generate opportunities for both our New-Logo and Install-Base AE’s
• You'll offer a strategic approach to territory planning, account planning, account cohorting, and the pre-discovery stage.
• You’ll engage with your assigned territory of prospects to understand their business, uncover challenges, generate interest, and set up a discovery call with our AE’s
• You will use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track progress, schedule activities, and document relevant information on prospective and current customers. There are always new opportunities to contribute to the culture and business objectives of PointClickCare as well.
• You will conduct in-depth research and come up with strategic ways to increase wallet share within your assigned client list
• You will contribute to booking and revenue targets.
• You are often the first point of contact with our prospects, giving us the opportunity to establish a positive relationship and experience.
• Responsible for the strategy and implementation of account-based campaigns and tactics to drive pipeline from a key accounts list (developed in collaboration with Account Executives and Marketing)
• You are goal oriented, driven, and positive.
• You have a passion for sales and learning what makes businesses tick
• You are resilient and don’t let customer rejections slow you down
• You share the same passion as we do for the industry we serve.
• You demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• You demonstrate your accountability, so you are reliable in delivering on what you commit to.
• You are exceptional at building strong relationships at all levels.
• You have strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
• You consistently strive to improve yourself and find ways to develop professionally.
• You think outside the box and find creative solutions to problems.
• You have some experience in entry level sales.
• You hold a Post-Secondary Degree/College Diploma.
• You have some experience using CRM systems but is not a requirement (ideally with Salesforce)
This is a contract to cover a secondment. Will start January 1st, 2024 and go through January 31st, 2025.
There is a possibility for permanency at the end of the contract term, but no guarantees.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.