Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Delivery, the Release Manager is responsible for management and effective execution of environment, deployment, and release activities. The Release Manager collaborates with delivery and operations teams to ensure the high quality and timeliness of each release.
· Define, communicate, and coordinate release strategy and activities across multiple teams/stakeholders
· Compile and distribute release plans and release notes
· Own and execute DevOps and automated testing strategy to ensure quality of releases
· Continually evaluate and improve release management and DevOps practices
· Environment and deployment management activities such as coordinating sandbox refreshes, tracking development work through lifecycle, ensuring deployments adhere to change procedures, ensuring documentation is completed and adheres to standards
Qualifications and Skills
· University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent
· Release management experience, with time spent in a software development lifecycle in a scrum or agile environment
· Knowledge of deployment and version control tools
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Customer focused mindset with a "can do" attitude
· Strong collaboration and change management skills
· Demonstrating organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
· Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
· 5+ years of experience in DevOps practices and familiarity with automation, continuous integration, and deployment
· 5+ years of experience with deployment, version control and automation tools.
Job Functions and Communication:
· Release notes, scheduling, gathering and sharing feedback with Business Partners.
· Release Management Coordination with Delivery and Strategy team members.
· Information sharing, Discussion, Process Training and Governance, while working closely with Operations team members
· Sharing metrics related to release management activities with ESA leadership
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.