Salesforce Zuora Developer III
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Applications, the Salesforce Developer plays an important role focusing on prioritized deliverables set by the Enterprise Solutions & Applications department in partnership with the broader internal offices of PointClickCare. A continuous-improvement mindset and a positive, supportive, personality is essential to the success of this role.
The Salesforce Zuora Developer will be responsible for aiding the process of defining and developing the system requirements of our internal business partners. The Salesforce Zuora Developer will also lead the development of technical documentation and provide training on the systems and processes developed by the Enterprise Applications group.
This role serves as a key supporter of our Salesforce Zuora implementation ensuring that customization and configuration decisions are made with the long-term health of Salesforce and Zuora in mind. The role will focus heavily on cross-functional collaboration, Salesforce configuration/customization, Zuora configuration/customization and internal business unit consulting.
· Collaborate with the Business Analysts and Application Analysts to validate business requirements, considerations (security, scalability, limits), and determine when to use declarative versus programmatic methods adhering to Salesforce and Zuora best practices.
· Develop and maintain Apex (classes and triggers) to extend Salesforce in a scalable manner, to support business requirements as they relate to Zuora.
·Design, configure and build customized solutions in Zuora CPQ and Billing
·Maintain code documentation and write / maintain test classes for all custom development.
·Perform technical support processes and activities for the implementation of new or existing applications
· Evaluate new products and services to judge their suitability for use
· Preliminary research and investigation of software and technologies
· Provide long term design guidance to ensure a healthy Salesforce environment in the future
· Coach and mentor peers on Salesforce development best practices
· Other duties as assigned
· University degree or College diploma
· Salesforce Administrator certification
· Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
· Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
· 5+ years experience as Salesforce Developer
· Expert understanding of Salesforce.com Sales & Service Cloud key concepts, including: Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Territory Management & Case Management
· CPQ & Billing, Experience Cloud, and CRM Analytics experience is a major asset
· Salesforce Platform Developer II certification a major asset
· Proven business process acumen
· Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication
· Collaborating across multiple internal teams
· Demonstrating organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
· Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
· 3+ years experience developing Zuora
applications and customizations
· Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification (preferred)
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.