Sr. Analyst, Corporate Strategy
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Hybrid from The Well, downtown Toronto
As a member of PointClickCare’s Corporate Strategy team, you will work closely with the broader team to assist with various projects and corporate initiatives. The Senior Research Analyst will gather, analyze, and synthesize industry, market, competitive and customer information to deliver actionable insights to internal stakeholders that will ultimately drive strategic, tactical and operational business decisions.
This position is a unique opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic, healthcare technology SaaS company with exposure to cross-functional teams/individuals across the company to understand and evaluate business operations and needs.
This position will report to the VP, Corporate Strategy.
- Conduct secondary market research to support strategic analyses
- Facilitate and conduct primary research to support project development
- Track industry, end-market and competitive trends to provide market insights to the senior leadership team at regular intervals
- Create and maintain competitive landscaping across industries
- Work closely with outside providers and Data Science team to build and understand market sizing models
- Support the development of “client-ready” presentations and financial models
- Support the management of key relationships with market research sources, and oversee group education on these tools
- Communicate key analytical insights and decisions to stakeholders and senior leaders
- Experience in Management Consulting, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Investment Banking
- Strong knowledge of secondary research and competitive intelligence methodologies and techniques
- Strong analytical skills and experience with excel models
- Ability to distill information into a clear, concise, and compelling story that enables stakeholders to make more informed decisions
- Solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- College/University B.A. or B.S. required
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.