(US) Project Manager, Professional Services
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
This position is remote for candidates living in North America. You'd be responsible for a territory in the Central Region - US including Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you will act as the primary client liaison to lead multiple customer facing EHR implementation projects simultaneously. You will experience managing customer implementations in a Professional Services environment and have a proven track record for successfully attaining project objectives.
- Thoroughly understanding the customer’s business and technical needs
- Acting as primary interface to client business units during all phases of the project
- Perform project kick-off meetings with customers and delivery resources
- Identify scope, create project plan, manage, monitor and control multiple externally facing customer implementations of our software. Manage the project budget, team resources, communications, and project plans.
- Ensure that customers successfully migrate to the PointClickCare solution in the most optimal way, with an effective transition to support upon project close.
- Monitor and report on project progress, problems, and recommended solutions to the customer
- Identify and resolve risks and issues in a timely manner. Escalate concerns to the project team and senior management when appropriate.
- Report on deployments, schedules, budgets, and revenue using internal methods.
- Foster continued growth of the team’s project management capabilities, improving knowledge and experience within the PMO.
- Successfully manages several competing priorities.
- Contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the project Management Office
- Creating project plan, identifying scope, goals, deliverables, timelines and required resources
- Managing the day-to-day implementation of operational project aspects, defining project tasks and resource allocation
- Supporting customers in migration from current to future state in the most optimal way
- Updating and tracking project timelines and deliverables
- Providing direction and support to the implementation team and reviewing deliverables prepared by the team
- Managing project issues and dependencies
- Experience in project management at a skilled level.
- Previous PointClickCare Knowledge is an asset but is not required, though previous experience with healthcare systems (EHR, EMR, Pharmacy) would be great.
- PMP or Prince II designation an asset
- Solid understanding of systems design would be great.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities, with ability to negotiate with and influence others to drive successful project outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with not only your team and internal customers, but our externals customers also!
- An attention to detail and a passion to achieve quality outcomes is critical.
- Self-starter with the ability to take on new challenges.
- You are a quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and monitor and track key performance indicators.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.