(US) Director, Professional Services - Acute and Payer
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
We are seeking a clinical professional services leader with experience leading teams that successfully implement healthcare technology software for Payers, Providers and Government agencies. As a leader of the customer facing Professional Service project team reporting to the VP, Professional Services, you will direct the Consulting and Configuration Teams to execute on the Acute & Payer strategic vision, bringing your expertise within the Provider and/or Payer segment to support successful implementation of our solutions. Your role encompasses developing and executing on the strategic direction of the customer-facing Consulting and non-customer-facing Configuration teams to optimize configurations, forge best-practice workflows, spearhead change management initiatives, and deliver comprehensive training on our solutions. Your clinical expertise and guidance is critical in ensuring that our customers achieve improved quality and efficiency in care delivery, ultimately leading to enhanced patient outcomes.
- Develop and execute ongoing implementation strategies for the Consulting and Configuration teams to improve the customer experience, reducing time to value and enhance team member experience aligned to the Acute & Payer Business Unit Objectives and Key Results
- Champion and drive initiatives, working within teams and with cross functional team members, that support the Acute & Payer strategic direction.
- Partner with Professional Services Directors and Team Managers to optimize utilization, forecasting, and capacity management.
- Act as clinical expert and a point of escalation for external and internal issues during the project delivery phase.
- Influences Go to Market teams (Product, Solution Design, Sales, Professional Service and Success) to enhance the customer experience, ensure team readiness for new solutions and features, provide feedback for improvement on existing solutions, and influence change.
- Establishes OKRs aligned to A&P strategic direction, customer feedback, challenges, and requirements, and drive continuous improvement across the Consulting and Configuration teams.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the Acute and Payer solutions and Professional Services best practices to optimize standards of practice and knowledge exchange across the Consulting and Configuration teams.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare with clinical expertise, consulting with Provider and Payers to leverage technology to enhance workflows that optimize care delivery and enhance patient outcomes.
- 7+ years of leadership experience, ideally in the healthcare or healthcare IT setting, with the ability to coach and mentor leaders and individual contributors of various levels.
- MBA, PMP
- Passion for driving clinical and economic improvements to improve social determinants of health.
- Proven track record of process improvement across multiple teams.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with a deep passion for the customer and team experience.
- Ability to travel to corporate offices and customer sites as required (estimated 30% travel).
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.