(US) Director, Professional Services - A&P Enablement
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As the Director of A&P Professional Services Enablement, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our organization operates efficiently and effectively. You will be responsible for strategizing, implementing, and managing initiatives that span across all A&P Professional Services teams and the broader organization. Your leadership will be instrumental in driving automation, supporting scalability, and ensuring a clear understanding of our operations, systems, and processes so our teams can focus on customers time to value and delivering projects in a standardized, consistent manner. Additionally, you will represent A&P Professional Services in various cross-functional and corporate transformative initiatives to support growth and scale of our people, process and systems. This role is critical in enabling the A&P Professional Services organization to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
- Lead the optimization effort of current process and systems across A&P PS teams while supporting broader transformation initiatives across PointClickCare
- Develop a comprehensive communication and training strategy for process change controls.
- Manage OKR and KPI reporting across the practice, providing updates and risk management insights on key business drivers within A&P Professional Services
- Collaborate with Product, OCIO, and Customer Care Operations teams to ensure A&P PS operational readiness of new product and release management to meet the needs and expectations of our business unit.
- Develop the strategy to automate or leverage AI for efficiency in project and resource management.
- Drive continuous process and enablement efforts supporting the standardization of project methodology, artifacts, systems and processes across all customer facing teams
- Create and maintain a knowledge base and / or SharePoint site that serves the source of truth and standard for processes across A&P PS teams.
- Establishes OKRs aligned to A&P strategic direction, customer feedback, challenges, and requirements, and drive continuous improvement across the Professional Services teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years in leadership in operations, business process management, or business transformation, ideally within healthcare technology or a similarly fast-paced and technology-driven organization
- Ability to align key business drivers with team performance and find continual solutions that further the strategic direction of the Acute & Payer business unit and PointClickCare.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive the strategic direction of the Acute & Payer professional services team
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements and automation initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with a deep passion for process and system improvements.
- Ability to travel to corporate offices as required (estimated 30% travel).
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.