ServiceNow Administrator - HRSD (6 month contract)
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
6 months - with potential to move to full time
Reporting to the Manager, Employee Technology Services within the Technology & Support Services department, as a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for building, supporting and maintaining the ServiceNow platform within the Company and optimizing for use with existing toolsets. You are technologically savvy, quick, results oriented, creative, and curious in the best use of technology to improve effectiveness, efficiency and feel of the work environment. You demonstrate initiative, expertise and passion for the ServiceNow platform and tools which help our people drive business results.
- Develop and configure the ServiceNow platform
- Work closely with the broader Technology & Support Services team and business partners to create, support and expand the Service Catalog and Service Portal within the ServiceNow ITSM and HRSD modules
- Coordinate and implement upgrades, maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems, and create reports and dashboards
- Build and maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies and processes.
- Work closely with HR, other IT groups and business partners to configure and improve ServiceNow capabilities in accordance with ServiceNow HRSD and ITIL best practices
- Work with ServiceNow vendor on high impact tickets and remediation of them.
- Monitor the health, usage and compliance of ServiceNow modules as well as develop system integrations and process automation.
- Respond to internal cases from users requiring assistance
- Ability to travel within Canada and US on occasion, as required
- University degree or College diploma
- 3+ years of experience working with ServiceNow
- Completion of the ServiceNow System Administrator certification is required
- Working experience and knowledge of ServiceNow HRSD, Incident, Problem, Change, Request and Knowledge Management are mandatory
- Experience with Service Now CMDB, and Asset Management is desirable
- Understanding of ServiceNow Implementation, particularly with HRSD
- Experience in technical implementation efforts such as ServiceNow Integrations, Version Upgrades, Maintenance
- Experience working with internal support groups, 3rd party developers and a multi-vendor environment
- Completion or in the process of completing the ITIL Foundation v.3 or v.4 certification.
- Knowledge & understanding of Java scripting is a definite asset.
- Excellent customer-facing, communication and presentation skills
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience managing multi-stakeholder, fast moving, complex projects
- Demonstrated organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.