Revenue Growth Operations Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
**Working hybrid from our South Jordan, Utah office**
The Revenue Growth Operations Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting its Manager and the Sr. Manager of Data and Growth Operations by analyzing sales' performance for strategic insights and developing financial forecasts. The analyst will also support in accelerating the sales and deal approval processes by breaking down performance by individual product and contribute to improving the business unit's weekly deal desk meeting. Additionally, the analyst will perform financial modeling, fulfill ad-hoc requests, and produce advanced reports to identify opportunities to boost sales.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative sales and revenue data to drive business insights, flagging areas of risk and opportunity in the sales funnel.
- Support the development and ongoing improvement of the division’s weekly Deal Desk meeting, including performing financial analysis, collaborating with teams to understand revenue impact, and making strategic recommendations.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives, including market analysis, scenario modeling, and advance reporting -- expected to aid in driving decisions based on historical data and results.
- Cross Functional Partnering; expected to develop and foster relationships with areas of the business outside of Sales, becoming a trusted partner, and be able to articulate the economics and financial impact of deals and performance to adjacent business functions.
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Annual Planning; responsible for helping build and maintain robust forecasting, budgeting, and annual quota planning as it pertains to Sales with the ability to operate on a set cadence and at the highest level of detail and execution.
- Running analysis on Sales efficiency, including key performance indicators: win rates, velocity, etc.
- Scoping and helping vet financial ROI in prospective deals
- Ensuring Commissions are reconciled and validated prior to payment.
- Supporting the buildout of a 12-month rolling forecast for Booking projections
- Support continuous improvement efforts through process changes, automation, system configuration, upgrades and integration.
- Provide support for Sales / Finance efforts to increase efficiency and add value to business partners by identifying, tracking, and reporting on KPIs
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- BS/BA or minimum 2 years of related experience (i.e., Sales or Revenue/Sales Operations)
- Proficiency in Excel, financial modeling, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and process skills; excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Strategic mindset; demonstrating strategic analysis ability either via previous experience or academic studies
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or general business
- Healthcare or adjacent industry experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce or able to learn quickly
- Understanding of B2B/SaaS business models or experience in a B2B sales process and methodology
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.