(US) Software Implementation Consultant - Financial
Accounting & Finance
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As part of the Professional Services, Practice Delivery team, the Software Implementation Consultant, Financial will act as the principal liaison with the customer to implement best practices to drive optimized business outcomes for the customer within the Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) settings. The Consultant will be diligent, customer focused, agile, transparent and a strong communicator. This individual will build relationships with our customers to become the trusted advisor and counsel them on our solutions and recommended business practices. The successful candidate will lead an in-depth analysis of the customers’ desired business process, operations and practices and provides recommendation for solution configuration and enhanced business practices. The applicant should expect up to 30% on site travel to customer sites and regional meetings.
The Software Implementation Consultant will report to the Practice Manager, Professional Services.
- Principal implementation liaison on the project team translating and documenting customer expectations, business processes and goals to ensure implementation success
- Lead a detailed business discovery and develop recommendations to execute a delivery approach that will drive outcomes and value
- Translate technical requirements and execute system configuration setup (more complex than entry)
- Establish and maintain strong successful customer relationships by utilizing excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer, build strong partnerships to develop implementation approaches that consider the impact to a customer’s business and daily workflows
- Partner with internal stakeholders, including project managers and training specialists, to create and execute implementation plans that are on-time and with the highest quality to support customer satisfaction
- In collaboration with the project team, proactively anticipate, identify, and communicate issues, risks, escalations, timelines and delays to ensure an exceptional customer experience and successful implementation
- Lead, influence, advise and support customer change management strategies, including the plans for user readiness and acceptance.
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge in multiple product offerings, including the knowledge of the end-to-end solution and product value outcomes
- When needed, travel to customer on-site locations to lead and direct meetings and presentations
- Post-secondary education in accounting or technology preferred
- Foundational understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) and enthusiasm for exploring and experimenting with AI
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and collaboration skills
- Consulting experience in software implementation, workflow analysis, recommendation development and measuring business outcomes
- Multi-resource project team experience balancing milestones and objectives efficiently and on time
- Proven ability to take accountability for a project, demonstrating initiative, and delivering on commitments to ensure customer objectives are met
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solution value
- Self-starter, able to work independently, prioritize to deliver on time and adapt priorities and a flexible approach to sharing client insights
- Ability to thrive in a high paced, complex team environment
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude with adaptability, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.