(Canada) Associate Marketing Manager (1 year contract)
Marketing & Communications
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
PointClickCare is looking for an experienced B2B Associate Marketing Manager to joining our growing SaaS healthcare technology company. As an Associated Marketing Manager, you will be involved in planning, executing, and measuring the performance of engagement marketing campaigns for PointClickCare. You will drive product demand through multiple channels including web, email, social and multiple onsite channels. You will work closely with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Marketers, Content Strategies, Senior Business Leaders, and manage agency production.
A successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, data driven analyses and insights, strong interpersonal skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for building excellent value propositions and communication plans.
- Support the Demand leaders’ campaign strategy to execute and maintain high-impact multi-touch campaigns and events that inspire consumers and drive engagement
- Coordinating marketing campaigns, collaborating with an agency to facilitate creative strategies, appropriate channel mix, manage budgets, analyzing campaign performance and ensuring effective communication between PointClickCare and the agency.
- Responsible for consuming and leveraging Portfolio narratives to produce audience-centric derivative content with the support of your direct leader
- Drive strategy and demand for regional tradeshows through owned and paid channels
- Research, test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
- Regularly dive deep into data reports and dashboard to monitor campaign results and drive strategic decision making to optimize
- Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance of campaigns.
- Continuously learn new marketing practices such as ABM and Field Marketing
- 3+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience using data and metrics to measure Impact and determine improvements
- Experience with paid and owned and operated channels (i.e. email, onsite, etc.)
- Experience with Excel or Salesforce (data manipulation, macros, charts, and pivot tables)
- Travel 20-30%
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.